10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Ripsta

Truly awful performance. Don't care if it's 'only Girona', every player should be putting a shift in no matter who you are or who you're up against.

This is the kind of lazy individual display which he's become well known for in the latter stages of Europe in recent years.

In the never ending comparisons to Ronaldo he may very well be a vastly superior player, but at least Ronaldo doesn't stop running. I fucking hate it when players just stroll around, if you don't want to be there then don't fucking turn up.

clemente

Truly awful performance. Don't care if it's 'only Girona', every player should be putting a shift in no matter who you are or who you're up against.

This is the kind of lazy individual display which he's become well known for in the latter stages of Europe in recent years.

In the never ending comparisons to Ronaldo he may very well be a vastly superior player, but at least Ronaldo doesn't stop running. I fucking hate it when players just stroll around, if you don't want to be there then don't fucking turn up.

How the fuck is this an awful performance, he had a player marking just him all game, did some perfect passes in the first half, made runs which werent offside but linesman still raised his flag, he wont score every game but he did enough today.

Ritchie

Seemed frustrated with those around him today like Raki and Suarez fucking every pass up. Coupled with being double marked all game long and hacked down several times till his marker was booked.

Nobody marks Penaldo though, he gets all the space in the world.

Calm the fuck down, this was probably his first poor performance this entire season, players are allowed to have off games, even the best.

Albo

If you think this an awful performance what do you think about Suarez & Rakitic? Should they be shot?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Maffeo just said in the post-match interview that he was asked to stay with Messi for the whole game. When a team sacrifice a player like that, it's up to the rest of our team to take advantage of that. Something Neymar did very well against Bilbao when Valverde would put Balenziaga on Messi's ass for the whole game. Think Dembele would've had a nice time if he played tonight.

Givenchy

seemed a little off today but no way was that an awful performance, go take a look at Suarez for that. I love seeing him score but im glad we won without depending on Messi

Meatball

Expected him to score a brace or a hattrick to smoke Cristine's ass a bit more! So I am not satisfied but still happy with the win though!

Home of Barca Fans