10 - Lionel Messi - v5

MessiTHEgoat

I hope he'll surprass cr7's start of laliga 14/15 season. he scored 15 goals in 8 rounds.

if only he scored those crossbars and that pen against alaves :/ , his stats would be increadible.

we are probably witnessing the best version of him. he probably might not be as shap and fast as he was in 10/11 season, but he's far better all rounded. especially in term of technique and decisions making.

all we can hope is injuries staying away from him :/, in last two seasons, he got injured at this period and missed a lot of games.

Givenchy

Great game but nevertheless it was a very poor opponent, Ronaldo has scored five goals twice against similarly poor sides so its nothing really special. I don't think Barca can have this much success against world class teams like RM, PSG etc without Dembele. These kind of teams will find ways to nullify Messi and he will have no space at all. Its not good that Barca is a one man team now because it makes them much more easier too play against. Just mark Messi out of the game and job done. He is also 30 years old now, he won't be able to carry the team through the whole season.

i guess you didnt watch the Juve game then

RevoTeller

...These kind of teams will find ways to nullify Messi and he will have no space at all. Its not good that Barca is a one man team now because it makes them much more easier too play against. Just mark Messi out of the game and job done. He is also 30 years old now, he won't be able to carry the team through the whole season.

Agreed.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
DKLzjmcXcAY81Fi.jpg

Interestingly he only has 1 assist! It's like he just chooses to be an assisting or goal scoring machine based on the team he plays in.
11-12 form where he scored a record 50 goals in the league. He'll surpass that if his form continues season long.

11-12 form where he scored a record 50 goals in the league. He'll surpass that if his form continues season long.

Don't know about that, I think he'll end up on 40-45 this season. For him to hit 50 again he would have to score a goal per game + 12 extra goals, that's nearly impossible.

El Flaco

Don't know about that, I think he'll end up on 40-45 this season. For him to hit 50 again he would have to score a goal per game + 12 extra goals, that's nearly impossible.

Nothing is impossible regarding football for Messi :)

If anyone is gonna break that 50 Liga goals, then it'll be him.

Home of Barca Fans