10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Xaviniesta

Look how much that goal meant to Messi. He can't let go of Paulinho

DJ3O-2lW4AYU1tx.jpg

henias

I really hate to see Messi playing the same old way as he did last season, trying to lead all the attacks, passes and dribbles. It shouldnt be this way. Im not seeing the tiki taka in the TEAM, its like everyone is trying to 1-2 with Messi. Pass it to SPACE, not Messi. How hard is it to understand for them. I tot the team returned to the good o days but still nothing changed.

Givenchy

I really hate to see Messi playing the same old way as he did last season, trying to lead all the attacks, passes and dribbles. It shouldnt be this way. Im not seeing the tiki taka in the TEAM, its like everyone is trying to 1-2 with Messi. Pass it to SPACE, not Messi. How hard is it to understand for them. I tot the team returned to the good o days but still nothing changed.

thats what all our players seem to do when were looking out of ideas they pass it to Messi and hope he can produce some magic. even with MSN it was the same, Neymar would ignore other options and try to pass only to Messi - i think there was even a stat about the trident where Neymar barely assisted Suarez. i was hoping we'd move away from our depenence on him but at this stage i don't think it matters who we bring in it will be the same.

anyways, with Suarez' form in the gutter i'd rather see Leo as the false 9 for a few games. its a shame Dembele is out for a while, would be interesting to see Denis-Messi-Dembele

henias

thats what all our players seem to do when were looking out of ideas they pass it to Messi and hope he can produce some magic. even with MSN it was the same, Neymar would ignore other options and try to pass only to Messi - i think there was even a stat about the trident where Neymar barely assisted Suarez. i was hoping we'd move away from our depenence on him but at this stage i don't think it matters who we bring in it will be the same.

anyways, with Suarez' form in the gutter i'd rather see Leo as the false 9 for a few games. its a shame Dembele is out for a while, would be interesting to see Denis-Messi-Dembele

If ths space gets too tight, they can always pass back. Until the defence opens up again then they can pass to Leo again. Tats how they played against Juventus, they dont always tussle with the defenders, they only attack when space opens up and opportunity presents itself.

Messi in the Juventus match didnt always rush the attacks, he was patient and waited like a false 9, only gets the pass when he is in space to work his magic. But the Getafe game everyone including Messi was trying to force his way through 7-8 defenders. Same way to how Neymar and Messi play last season. U cant force ur way through if they park the bus. Have to patiently pass around until space opens up, tats when u make that final dangerous through pass. Tats tiki taka rule number 1. It seems like Messi and co. always forget that.

With Dembele, I hope they dont repeat the same old mistakes as MSN. MSN last season, dribbles too much, trying to force their way through as soon as they get the ball. I really hated the MSN bcos of that. It destroyed the playstyle Pep once instilled in Barcelona.

Last edited:

gatsu

We don't have the quality to play tiki taka anymore.

Dembele is out for 4 months, need him to go full GOAT mode the remainder of the season like he has been doing so far to even give us a chance at winning La Liga. Suarez is a liability and isn't going to help him at all, it has to be a one man show in attack.

Home of Barca Fans