10 - Lionel Messi - v5

KiX7777

He was in GOAT mode. This performance is in top 3 this year.
His dribbling was just on another level.
If he plays like this in El Clasico then we are winning it without doubt.

Silas

AWA53fe.gif

vVVmVbq.gif

raskolnikov

I hope they give him the ballon d'or. He has been the best player and deserves credit for it. I dont like revisionism, which will happen in a few years with people acting like he wasnt the best that year.

NotInHere

Hopefully Messi sticks to his word regarding him and his teammates not speaking to the argentinian media and not backpedals like he did when he said he wasn't gonna play with the nt anymore.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hopefully Messi sticks to his word regarding him and his teammates not speaking to the argentinian media and not backpedals like he did when he said he wasn't gonna play with the nt anymore.

The thing is....they hardly have to talk to the media anyways the coming months since the next fixture is in March. By that time things are probably resolved. So basically the boycott only served for this particular media conference.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He is slowly embracing that captain's role and you can tell his teammates consider him their leader.

Messi addressed the media telling them they wouldn't speak to them again after accusations about Lavezzi smoking a joint.

[youtube]zED9BQoBI-o[/youtube]

Lavezzi looks stoned.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They are basically directing their anger at the press when they should be looking at their fa and themselves.
Lavezzi is just a good excuse

Horatio

You're welcome
They are basically directing their anger at the press when they should be looking at their fa and themselves.
Lavezzi is just a good excuse

I think the Lavezzi thing was the final straw. I have heard that Argentinian press is one of the worst.

Home of Barca Fans