10 - Lionel Messi - v5

MIXA

Just a reminder that we are privileged to have a player like Messi and his loyalty in this club :messi:

So true, with the amount of money being thrown around these days, loyalty is becoming scarce in the world of football. I believe this is one of the reasons why it's important to ramp up investment in La Masia. Players who come from within are likely to more loyal than players who come from the 'outside'. I know that there are many La Masia players that have left for money recently but those that break through into the senior team like Xavi and Iniesta are likely to stay for long periods. How many multi million Euro deals have they turned down during their playing careers? Probably dozens of them. The good thing is that they do it without even raising a media storm. Those players are rare. Those are the type of players we should strive to develop.

Neeraj

With all this Neymar saga, we are overlooking the fact that Messi has looked in ridiculous shape these past 2 friendlies. Easily the best player. Neymar is taking all the headlines because suddenly everything he does it MAGICAL; true he's been good, but Messi looks sharp AF.

CatalinR10

With all this Neymar saga, we are overlooking the fact that Messi has looked in ridiculous shape these past 2 friendlies. Easily the best player. Neymar is taking all the headlines because suddenly everything he does it MAGICAL; true he's been good, but Messi looks sharp AF.

i think he looked rusty and out of shape , still good but not as good as u make him out to be

El Barcelona

According to Bartomeu he has.
Messi: “Ya ha firmado el contrato, pero lo que queremos es presentarlo”.

He has signed the contract, but they want to present it in the club offices.
That is good news. We're so blessed that we live in a world with a player off his caliber. Sad that my son (who I named after the GOAT) can't watch him in real life. :(

Ritchie

According to Bartomeu he has.
Messi: “Ya ha firmado el contrato, pero lo que queremos es presentarlo”.

He has signed the contract, but they want to present it in the club offices.

Relief if he has or you'd have Alves and Neymar trying to get him to PSG on a free next year.

Messi is going to have to carry this team for the rest of his career.

RIZALDINHO

Relief if he has or you'd have Alves and Neymar trying to get him to PSG on a free next year.

Messi is going to have to carry this team for the rest of his career.

even if messi was going to leave barca he will never join psg he knows he won't win champions league and Ballon d'Or if he joins psg he is not stupid like neymar is

Home of Barca Fans