10 - Lionel Messi - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's yet to actually sign his contract btw.

Was supposed to do it before pre-season started.

El Barcelona

Don't know what to think now but Messi still not signed his contract sounds weird to me. Are they putting pressure on the board?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Him not signing the contract yet is scaring to be honest. Messi is very loyal to the club and all but one can never what will happen. He might try to go for PL. Board should get on this very quick, I think announcing his new contract will help settle all the confusion among fans. We started this season targeting Verratti and Dembele and then shifted to Lima and Paulinho and to make things worse neymar fiasco. Even if it is not true lot of confusion around the club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Him not signing the contract yet is scaring to be honest. Messi is very loyal to the club and all but one can never what will happen. He might try to go for PL. Board should get on this very quick, I think announcing his new contract will help settle all the confusion among fans. We started this season targeting Verratti and Dembele and then shifted to Lima and Paulinho and to make things worse neymar fiasco. Even if it is not true lot of confusion around the club.

They announced his new contract and Sport and MD said he'd sign it as soon as he lands in Barcelona.

Still not signed it yet. Probably will soon though, but I think he'll want them to use the money they receive from Neymar wisely too.

Icarium

Lifestealer
They announced his new contract and Sport and MD said he'd sign it as soon as he lands in Barcelona.

Still not signed it yet. Probably will soon though, but I think he'll want them to use the money they receive from Neymar wisely too.

Oh thank fuck. But still making it formal will ease the current situation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Does anyone know anything about this Messi Argentina jersey? Why it had no name on the back?

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx...leccion-argentina-messi-eliminatoria-2010-_JM

While it is quite common for certain NT teams, especially Argentina NT to not print the player's name on the back of the jersey for friendlies (as proven by the Teamgeist print on the sleeves, which are for non-competitive friendlies only), I have serious, serious doubts about the authenticity of this jersey being a match worn from Messi (is that what they are marketing it for?). I don't recall Messi ever wearing this type of tight-fit Techfit jerseys (he wore Formotion at the time), plus the size of his NT jerseys (as well his club jerseys with us) has been Large since 2010 I believe. This one is a size M and being tight fit, there is zero chance in my opinion that this is a match worn Messi jersey.

Take a look at this picture of Messi wearing an Argentina away NT Formotion jersey at the time, very loose fit.

20120328075804748812.jpg

Home of Barca Fans