10 - Lionel Messi - v5

bismp

I know that's your list, but IMO No.29 is easily no.1.

I do not care if it wasn't his best goal, or that it eventually meant nothing in the long run. Striking a winner at the Bernabeu with literally the last kick of the game in stoppage time on the back of that performance in a team all over the place was just epic.

It's on chronological order mate.I agree,that moment was fantastic,easily top 5 for me

Ripsta

The celebration and commentary too (On Sky UK), everything about that moment was just stuff of legends.

Really hope he wins the WC next summer. He'll then firmly establish himself as the best ever ahead of Maradona and Pele.

GetIn

Would be an absolute shame if he doesn't win at least 2 more CLs with us, but at this rate those prospects aren't looking good.

booge

I'd be content with one more

One last hurrah would be good. Feels sad to see 30. Visually not a nice number to be associated with Messi of all players. When Messi goes football will die for a few decades.

There was Pele, then football died. The Maradona, then dies again. Since the 90's there have been multiple stars OVERLAPPING each others end of career. For the first time I cannot see even a potential GOAT player in the midst.

I think football will be dead for atleast 10 years.

GetIn

GOAT even has a Barca cake!

19379511_258561587956657_7884281206253027328_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans