10 - Lionel Messi - v5

clemente

Interesting how as soon as Ronaldo got sued for not declaring $12m, Messi penalty got changed from 23 months in jail to $250k fine, for not declaring $4m.

Ripsta

Messi turns 30 years old tomorrow, cannot believe it.

Whilst I think he still has at least five more years in him due to the nature of his game, it's starting to dawn on me - the Messi era is almost over, and along with that, so is Cristiano Ronaldo's.

Not quite sure how La Liga is going to feel when those two go.

bismp

Messi turns 30 years old tomorrow, cannot believe it.

Whilst I think he still has at least five more years in him due to the nature of his game, it's starting to dawn on me - the Messi era is almost over, and along with that, so is Cristiano Ronaldo's.

Not quite sure how La Liga is going to feel when those two go.

His 22nd birthday seems like yesterday...Sigh

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Happy Birthday to the greatest ever. :hbd:
Words fall short when trying to describe the joy you've brought us through the years. Hopefully there's still a lot to come. Thank you.

dakt

Happy birthday little man. No one has ever played like you. I doubt I'll ever see another one coming close. You brought so much joy to football in general, unseen football with Barca, it was a Big Bang in days of Pep, oh gosh, what a team, what a football, what player and how time flies so fucking fast. It could be that we are witnessing couple of last seasons of GOAT edition. What ever happens, nothing and I really mean it, nothing can change your legacy. It's not a cliche when I say, I'm honored to witness your football. In fact the very realization that I won't watch him play once or twice a week is just devastating. I hope you can prolong this day as much as possible.

Zebulun

Thank you Messi! Happy Birthday, i've seen the first time you came onto the camp nou pitch till now and what a ride it is. i'm grateful to be alive to be able to witness your Greatness!
Best at everything by a mile. Geez

GetIn

DDECC0pXUAEy_2w.jpg

Home of Barca Fans