10 - Lionel Messi - v5

gregorrin10

FFS. Such a bitter sweet feeling. We absolute fucking need to sign the right players this summer to get this man some more trophies before he retires. Can't believe we are out of the CL this season while those fuckers from Madrid are the favourites to win it again.

Hopefully Juve wins it, they've been frighteningly good this season, and i would also love for Gigi to get the only remaining big trophy of his career, one of the greats of the game, top 3 GK ever for me.

Windhook

Statement game, in your fucking face Cristina.

C-IDIFOXgAIxbQQ.jpg

This also goes to Carvajal's midfinger at Camp Nou. Eat it!

clemente

Oh and I saw thar Carvahal middle finger picture just before the game because someone posted it, fuck that cunt, this picture is amazing

RevoTeller

If Ronlado has 1 Gram of dignity left .. He should not accept the ballon d'or if it's given to him by the end of the season. And those fucks who vote and contribute to this scandal should be ashamed of themselves

Exactly.
The problem is not Penaldo, who tries to sell his image the best he can (i.e. with goals, knowing very well that Messi, compared to him, IS LITERALLY ON ANOTHER PLANET IN EVERY OTHER FOOTBALL ASPECT), the real problems are the incompetent/corrputed people around the World who, for years, have fulfilled this Penaldo-MESSI rivalry that in reality NEVER EXISTED TO BEGIN WITH.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Ronaldo just scored a hatrick tonight, his 100th CL goal, he's beaten Leo to the 100 mark...so that's 5 goals over the 2 legs vs. Bayern for him, to take them through to the semi and possibly the final...you know how the Real PR's will use this to help him win the Ballon D'or along with la liga...sad times for Leo, let's hope he can win it in 2018 to make it 6-5.

And now what do you have to say?

Alik

And let's not forget the image of him bossing the match with the tissue in his mouth after getting elbowed by Marcelo.

Home of Barca Fans