10 - Lionel Messi - v5

F

FlaFCB

Poor Leo. ARG is like a team of friends who get together to play after a few beers.

booge

LOL messi was mad at the ref , 1st and second official and at the end they all started shaking his hand and telling him he's the man. They basically started licking his ass at the end lol.

raskolnikov

They need a proper coach and get rid of di maria, Aguero and Higuain. Those selfish bastards choked so much its time to go. Should be be dybala and Icardi playing upfront with Leo.

Chainsaw

Killahead
They need a proper coach and get rid of di maria, Aguero and Higuain. Those selfish bastards choked so much its time to go. Should be be dybala and Icardi playing upfront with Leo.

Even IF changes happen it will be AFTER Argentina screw up another tournament.

Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, and Argentines seem to be the master of it.

raskolnikov

Even IF changes happen it will be AFTER Argentina screw up another tournament.

Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, and Argentines seem to be the master of it.

Messi should have used it as leverage after retiring when they were struggling. Being selfish and demanding things go his way and the play being centred around him was his only way to have a shot at wc 18. Now they will crash out 1-7 brasil style and he will be the scapegoat again.

Hardy

Higuain, Di Maria, Aguero are brainless as fuck but i don't think is the only problem, i saw the game and i don't remember one clearly chance for Argentina to score, they have pathetic defense and it's only a miracle that referee did not give two penalty to Chile (at least one was sure) , but the thing that really impresses me is the pathetic athletic level of the entire team, compared to them we are Borussia Dortmund :lol:

Messi983

He should've just stay retired from NT. He won't win anything with this "coach" and idiotic teammates like Di Maria and Higuain he has to play with.

Silas

g59X1Z.gif

Jesus Christ...

GetIn

Yeah right, last time Messi chased someone like that was against Aguero. He has way more off the ball movement than with is.
Needless to say, like at Barca they also bottle his assisys in Argentina.

I'm not sure why anybody would be surprised he is more motivated to play for Argentina than us. There is a different sort of fire in his belly when he plays for the NT, where he actually has something new to conquer.

Home of Barca Fans