10 - Lionel Messi - v5

dakt

Beside the goal....man, his stamina is shitty. In games like this, we'll always loose one player.
To watch him walking from the offside zone while we hold the ball is just....I don't know...can we even expect more from the king?

Jaykob

Playing Messi so far from the central midfield is just a crime.

He should take part in every play starting from midfield.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't even hold the 2nd half against neymar today, let alone Messi :lol:

But the brigade is here, hello trollito [MENTION=20974]Zidane121[/MENTION] :)

ini4ever

Awful ? Lol
He becomes less effective while Barca lose the possession because fewer times he would get the ball and so there is, we barely see him do something. Messi is strong while he holds the ball as much as possible through a game.

Total-Football

Only suarez was trying something in the second half.. messi s legs were cooked as usual.. neymar didnt do much neither.. suarez fought the other 2 didnt

ini4ever

Only suarez was trying something in the second half.. messi s legs were cooked as usual.. neymar didnt do much neither.. suarez fought the other 2 didnt

Very nice indeed! Mind you, the only player didn't press as always was Suarez, Neymar did very well and Messi sometimes too.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh man, you guys will be my consolation when Messi won't be here anymore..

FC B

If Messi played "shit" what the fuck you call Neymar or Suarez displays, not to mention the other ones ? :lol:

Barca's best player tonight even with his disappearence from the second half..

Last edited:

Total-Football

First half messi was balling.. a joy to watch when he s in it.. i get the goosbumps whenever he makes those runs like the old days because its a privilege to watch that .. knowing that messi is knocking the thirties so we have to enjoy them as much as possible

Mitchell1978

Playing Messi so far from the central midfield is just a crime.

He should take part in every play starting from midfield.

And other people say he shouldn't fall back so deep, can't have it both ways.

The problem today wasn't the attack but midfield and especially in defence.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should have dropped to midfield when we were down and particularly when Rakitic came off.

Home of Barca Fans