10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Pedro

La Masia
Get ready for Veratti at Barca next season then, Messi doing work off the pitch for Barca too tapping up Veratti.

BusiTheKing

Next coach will likely get Messi's last prime years. It seems like too much to ask, but I feel like I need at least one more perfect season with Messi thriving. Then he can retire and I can watch compilations until my kids get old enough to appreciate the stories imma throw at them.

Pedro

La Masia
Next coach will likely get Messi's last prime years. It seems like too much to ask, but I feel like I need at least one more perfect season with Messi thriving. Then he can retire and I can watch compilations until my kids get old enough to appreciate the stories imma throw at them.

I think the next coach should be Pep again. He's having a disaster at City, out of CL last 16 and might barely make the top 4 in the premier league. He has some unfinished business in Barca and could get the best out of an aging Messi again.

F

FlaFCB

I think the next coach should be Pep again. He's having a disaster at City, out of CL last 16 and might barely make the top 4 in the premier league. He has some unfinished business in Barca and could get the best out of an aging Messi again.

[tw]841730171224879107[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans