10 - Lionel Messi - v5

F

FlaFCB

This new formation was supposed to be about Messi and it failed. Leo looked even less involved.

The new formation was to protect the defense. Or to give more control to the midfield. It wasn't about getting the best from Messi.

mark1nhu

Poor as fuck.

I don't like him in the middle, he should go back to RW. Now with 4 midfielders he should get some support from the RCM.

JamDav1982

The new formation was to protect the defense. Or to give more control to the midfield. It wasn't about getting the best from Messi.

The formation is always with Messi in mind along with other things.

Having him so central was deliberate and most likely to cover for his lack of defending and to allow him to get ball in dangerous positions.

F

FlaFCB

The formation is always with Messi in mind along with other things.

Having him so central was deliberate and most likely to cover for his lack of defending and to allow him to get ball in dangerous positions.

And nothing of that happened. I don't think it was made because of Messi. It was to repair the lack of a rb. The talk all week was about protecting the defense, not making things better for Messi.

JamDav1982

And nothing of that happened. I don't think it was made because of Messi. It was to repair the lack of a rb. The talk all week was about protecting the defense, not making things better for Messi.

I think to did happen. His lack of defending was not so much exploited and midfield was harder to play through.

The first thought of any Barca manager when deciding tactics will be Messi.

Total-Football

If Suarez keeps bullshiting us like that .. there is only one solution. Move Messi up as a flase 9 (with freedom to drop deep) and sign a world class winger ( thy are easier to find in the marker ).

Home of Barca Fans