10 - Lionel Messi - v5

barcanuck

Lionel Messi and his father Jorge Messi want Barcelona to replace coach Luis Enrique with Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli. [El Confidencial]

666fe6ce4a.jpg

bismp

Lionel Messi and his father Jorge Messi want Barcelona to replace coach Luis Enrique with Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli. [El Confidencial]

The board is a bunch of clowns,but Jorge Messi having a say on Barca's next coach is ridiculous IMO.I guess it has to do with the extension.

mark1nhu

I don't think it is healthy to give this much power to a player, even Messi, but I want Lucho out so much that I am kinda glad for this happening...

Pedro

La Masia
Touch of arrogance shown from Messi with that pen, how he took it and no celebration. Great pen nonetheless. But Messi doesn't look happy today.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No reason to celebrate that pen with how we played tonight. He's not happy, nor should he be.

KiX7777

He should step out to the press and tell everything, that is my opinion

Something has to change fast, he is closest to leaving club as he ever was

JamDav1982

Lucho tactics are horrible but players like Messi need to take more responsibility for own performance.

He was terrible and the front three are making things worse with this constant riskier plays.

Maybe rightly to an extent but looks to me that those three dont trust the rest of the team.

Home of Barca Fans