10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JamDav1982

Yep. Think about how many bad games CR has and the REST OF THE TEAM play well enough to win.

We are so dependent on him it's stupid!

The other side of that is that Real can have a team of players that are their to do their own jobs and not cover for aspects of Ronaldos game he wont do.

Neymar skinned two of their players and put it on a plate for Gomes as Barcelonas only good moment of game.

The reason the team is dependent on Messi more than should be is team is set up to give him so much freedom and cover his lack of defending. It is one of the things that needs addressed.

Left backs against Barca are having the the time of their lives too often and causing midfield to get pulled all over the place to cover. A shit midfield as well.

mark1nhu

Worst player on pitch just after Andre Gomes and I have never imagined saying that.

At least one goal was completely his fault.

mecka

I watched all messi games in his senior carrer and don`t remember as bad performance as this one, can`t believe he could play this bad, maybe some message to board or lucho that he can`t bail out team non stop? If that when timing not the best, but for me it is clear that lucho must go after season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Im actually quite concerned about it.
He must be feeling this team needs drastic changes or hes just wasting his last years.

Well, if things don't get better he should leave. That's very unselfish of me to say, but it is what it is. With the loss tonight, Ronaldo most likely won another Ballon d'Or. That means he equals Leo. That hurts for all of us.

Devils

It's hard to blame him.

I mean come on...every player in the world has terrible performances through a season. But our team IS MESSI so when he has a terrible performance, we fall like a pile of bricks.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]831620790562979844[/tw]

There's so much we could blame on him... but this was a collective fuck up. Not the first time this happened to him either, when he gets frustrated.

KingLeo10

he really needs to reevaluate his obsession to play in the middle, it simply isn't compatible with our team's goals given his abysmal workrate, no matter if we get a world class RW and 2 WC midfielders behind him. while we can't pin the loss on him any more than the coach and other players, i wish he were a little more fired up in such a dire situation.

JamDav1982

Well, if things don't get better he should leave. That's very unselfish of me to say, but it is what it is. With the loss tonight, Ronaldo most likely won another Ballon d'Or.

The loss tonight was as much on Messi as anyone else. His performance was pathetic.

Anyone can have bad games on the ball but when you play so badly and do next to no defending and put your team a man down on that side you are the most to blame of players on pitch.

Hardy

slow and lethargic as fuck, if you play with Eibar no problem, if you play with one of the best team in europe with 10 men all over the place that's a problem. But i don't want blame so much him because this is the same problem for at least 4-5 players on this team. We desperately need a rebuilding end of story.

SeloBarca

Well, if things don't get better he should leave. That's very unselfish of me to say, but it is what it is. With the loss tonight, Ronaldo most likely won another Ballon d'Or. That means he equals Leo. That hurts for all of us.

I would be heartbroken if he did, but im really concerned he might, and other players aswell, like Busi.
you can really see on his face like hes thinking "what has happened with this team"

Asylum15

So difficult to criticise him but when Leo decides to turn off and he's done it VERY rarely over the last 10 years, he's completely invisible. The worst part for me was when he was dispossessed by Rabiot for the 2nd goal and just stopped. :(

SeloBarca

No, its the right time to sell the shit and give him players that he actually deserves to play with and not former LaMasia rejects or players from midtable LaLiga teams.

Home of Barca Fans