10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1020417075200786432[/tw]

Doesn't matter if the GOAT is looking for impossible passes on the pitch or slippers in the ocean, he always finds them

vlad

He is on vacation and still cant rest from fans, that has to be tough even with all the money he has

Same with every celebrity

Question17

He is on vacation and still cant rest from fans, that has to be tough even with all the money he has

That depends on the level of celebrity. Patrick Warburton doesn't have fans reacting like Messi. Messi has reached the status where the average man recognizes the name C.Ronaldo and Messi. They might have no interest in the sport but people will recognize those names, these are the only two players (active) in my view who have achieved that. Anecdotally I know people in my life who have no idea who Xavi, Iniesta, or Neymar are but they will recognize C.Ronaldo as a pro player. There are probably a lot of people who don't know what messi looks like or that he plays for Barcelona who have name recognition of him

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned

Must be tough not to be able to relax completely on a 30k per day yacht. As the guy said above there's plenty of places (Maldives for example) with total privacy if he wanted that.

You could also wear some combination of a fake beard, sunglasses, and a cap if you don't want to be recognized.

Home of Barca Fans