10 - Lionel Messi - v5

M

MessiCam

Their defence was quite good in the WC. Still lost because of attack.

Its the attack that needs to be sorted now.

With the amount of attacking talent they have I expect that to sorted in quick order by just settling on a system and playing together.

Their midfield on the other hand is non-existent and is going to require the most work... Don't why Paredes is not being utilised because he is by a country mile their best passer.

Asylum15

Provided no injury scares, I think we'll see Leo give the world another shake next Summer.

He looked like a man possessed before the game against Ecuador, and considering how much the tournament will mean to him, and how he should be in a better place than he was in 2014, I think we may see him continue operation: carry the nation.

It would be the most emotional moment of my life if he lifted it.

Provided no injury scares, I think we'll see Leo give the world another shake next Summer.

He looked like a man possessed before the game against Ecuador, and considering how much the tournament will mean to him, and how he should be in a better place than he was in 2014, I think we may see him continue operation: carry the nation.

It would be the most emotional moment of my life if he lifted it.

He looked very unfit for the 2014 WC. yet he still managed to save Argentina in the group stages. If he was on this form and in this condition I think he would have been able to singlehandedly create a couple goals against Germany and win the World Cup. For the biggest match of his career he looked really unmotivated (against Germany).

Zincubus

Banned
I have a feeling King Messi will win the World Cup for Argentina next year.

If Sampaoli can fix their defense, Leo will do the rest.

Well he's gonna have to play his heart out this season as it seems probable that Ronaldo will draw level with him on 5 world player awards - crazy that has happened !!

CatalinR10

He looked very unfit for the 2014 WC. yet he still managed to save Argentina in the group stages. If he was on this form and in this condition I think he would have been able to singlehandedly create a couple goals against Germany and win the World Cup. For the biggest match of his career he looked really unmotivated (against Germany).

he threw up during that game aswell , like in lots of the ones previous to that

[tw]918455557207535618[/tw]

Must watch T.V. Argentina need to be able to keep up against Spain or otherwise it'll show that they have zero chance of winning in Russia.

[tw]918455557207535618[/tw]

Must watch T.V. Argentina need to be able to keep up against Spain or otherwise it'll show that they have zero chance of winning in Russia.

Home of Barca Fans