10 - Lionel Messi - v5

M

MessiCam

RW Messi, to this day, is still a sight to behold.

He may even be better in that position than before due to adding a few dimensions to his dribbling.

A real pity him playing there causes so many headaches for his own team.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I could not see the match but it seems like Gaya got royally fucked. Nutmeg by Messi, wonder save by Cillessen and fooled by Coutinho before the goal.

Devils

27657869_2131559360196980_2831235365112984384_n.jpg

Matteo is a clone of Leo. If I were to bet on one of his kids becoming a footballer it would be him. :)

Nothanks

hopefully none of his kids have anything to do with professional football, i can already forsee the leo comparisons the first day he touches a ball leading to inevitable failure

M

MessiCam

hopefully none of his kids have anything to do with professional football, i can already forsee the leo comparisons the first day he touches a ball leading to inevitable failure
That’s not a bad thing in my opinion. If one of his kids are even half as good as he is he’d have a couple Balon’s in him.

All this talk about how shit Ronaldo has been and while that may be true he now only trails Messi by 4 goals in all competitions (27 to 23). Not to mention Ronaldo has played 7 fewer matches.

FCBfan22

All this talk about how shit Ronaldo has been and while that may be true he now only trails Messi by 4 goals in all competitions (27 to 23). Not to mention Ronaldo has played 7 fewer matches.

Where is that difference. I know there are 4 in Copa, but where are the other 3?

Also Messi doesn't care about personal awards.

Edit: The suspension at the beginning. I remember now.

RMU ReBorn

Nobody is surprised hearing that . Sociedad played like bunch of sunday league players . Defense were in shambles . As the season progress with more tired legs , bottem tier clubs having no back up players will be slaughtered

Home of Barca Fans