10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Modric deserves it but if Xavi/Iniesta couldn't win one, i highly doubt Modric can. the world cup victory should have a huge swing but i don't think it will. Ronaldo will be back to banging in goals in a poor league just in time for Ballon d'or voting, we've seen this type of shit time and time again. I wouldn't even be suprised if the top 3 is Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar, its a fucking farce but what can you do...

Xavi and Iniestas had their prime in 2008-2012 but in this time Ronaldo and Messi were unreal. They put numbers which nobody thought that any player can ever reach that. They broke every week a new record. Xavi/Iniesta werent on their level so it was ok that they didnt won the FIFA Ballon Dor although they won WC. Now Messi and Ronaldo are much weaker due to their age and so Modric has a very good Chance to win the Ballon Dor if he beomes World Champion.

Raki13

What a tragedy it would be if Ronaldo ended his career with more Ballon d'Ors than Messi.

Would make the whole thing a mockery , there is no chance the big ladyboy was ever at the level Messi played at and most people in the game know it.

vlad

You cant let player to be captain who looks already beaten before the match starts, and his lack of movement in key CL matches doesnt help either

For me captain should be great example and player who never give up, messi sadly isnt that type of player, not anymore

ab739

You cant let player to be captain who looks already beaten before the match starts, and his lack of movement in key CL matches doesnt help either

For me captain should be great example and player who never give up, messi sadly isnt that type of player, not anymore

If you look at Messi when he was younger you could see the hustle and hunger in the way he played. Not anymore, sometimes it even looks as if he could care less ( not saying he doesn't)

Pedro

La Masia
If you look at Messi when he was younger you could see the hustle and hunger in the way he played. Not anymore, sometimes it even looks as if he could care less ( not saying he doesn't)

He's turning into Ronaldinho towards the end of his Barca tenure.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Lol Ronaldinho became fat in his last 2 years and basically wasn't even training anymore.

Also Ronaldinho didn't score 45 goals before leaving to AC Milan.

the decline is much slower but it's still there. Just because he scores a lot of goals still doesn't mean his overall play hasn't declined.

Stoichkov1

the decline is much slower but it's still there. Just because he scores a lot of goals still doesn't mean his overall play hasn't declined.

Yeah instad of scoring 73 goals per season he only scores 45, what a fraud

I wonder how many people watched Barca when Rijkaard was the coach and remember how bad Ronaldinho was at the end of his Barca career

GOAT_SUAREZ

Yeah instad of scoring 73 goals per season he only scores 45, what a fraud

I wonder how many people watched Barca when Rijkaard was the coach and remember how bad was Ronaldinho at the end of his Barca career

Messi is walking 90% of the time and doesn't work defensively.

Ronaldinho was terrible in 07/08 that's for sure.

Judoman

Messi is walking 90% of the time and doesn't work defensively.

Ronaldinho was terrible in 07/08 that's for sure.

He never worked defensively. He didn t declined. Infact, he progressed in the past few years. He also became perhaps, the best FK shooter in the world.

But the team declined. Barca and Argentina. That s the issue, not Messi.

Home of Barca Fans