10 - Lionel Messi - v5

He still hasn't renewed :lol:

This. Iniesta basically confirmed that Messi hadn't renewed his contract yet at his press conference for his lifetime renewal and reaffirmed everyone's gut feeling that Barto was lying about the contract being signed and the photo shoot being the only thing remaining.

Leo is less than 3 months away from being a free agent and nobody seems to give a single fuck. The fact that he still hasn't signed yet gives me the impression that he has doubts about continuing here and is considering his options.

El Flaco

[tw]918392572023853056[/tw]

[tw]918429656432435200[/tw]

DL7q39sWkAAE7tq.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There are rumors floating around that we are prepared to offer Messi a signing bonus of an amount close to 100m if he renews. And they will sell the naming rights of Camp Nou to finance this amount.

Clearly he hasn't renewed yet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Get him a CL favourite caliber team you retards.

More quality players in. Out with the underperforners/deadweight

Givenchy

There are rumors floating around that we are prepared to offer Messi a signing bonus of an amount close to 100m if he renews. And they will sell the naming rights of Camp Nou to finance this amount.

Clearly he hasn't renewed yet.

not liking this at all. hope we don't go back to anything like Qatar or we'll be such hypocrites. just sell some shit players to reduce the wage bill and promote some youngsters if we have to

M

MessiCam

Only rumours but 100M as a sign on bonus is ludicrous as far as I’m concerned. Messi is f@cking fantastic but that kind of money as a sign on bonus would necessitate a Madrid level release clause.

Xaviniesta

Felipe Luis was better than Alba last year and a couple of years prior, I wouldn't have minded if he arrived then. Too bad he's old

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I have a feeling King Messi will win the World Cup for Argentina next year.

If Sampaoli can fix their defense, Leo will do the rest.

Home of Barca Fans