10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Judoman

Defeats are part of sport and part of life dude. Deal with it, don t be angry.
Nobody is invincible.
The fact that this team came close to this in this season and we are moaning and cursing despite this fact, says a lot about fan mentality.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sure. It s that simple isn t it? It has nothing to do with the quality of the players & staff.

"You just need to work harder"

The most clicheic statement there is. But somehow it works in this case right? Shame the club doesn t realise this. If they would just find those hardest working mf ers on the planet.

There are only two things that make a team choke a large lead against an inferior side - lack of experience, or lack of effort and focus. Take your pick.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Defeats are part of sport and part of life dude. Deal with it, don t be angry.
Nobody is invincible.
The fact that this team came close to this in this season and we are moaning and cursing despite this fact, says a lot about fan mentality.

Don't read my posts then. Put me on ignore. Sorry for me wanting to the team to do better and put a better shift in. Should just roll around dead and clap my hands like people with awesome fan mentality like yours do.

Spare my time and yours.

I recommend everyone else being bothered by my ambitious or pathetic fan mentality that's tired of excuses and players not exerting their best to do the same. Don't quote my posts to complain. Click on the name to the left, go to profile and click put on ignore list.

Last edited:

Givenchy

we could/can get away with Messi walking but when you have Suarez doing it also, combined with slow Raki, slow Busi we get totally exposed

said it many times before but; Messi needs to talk with EV and decide where he wants to play then build around that. he doesn't have the workrate for midfield/rw so dropping back isn't going to help. hes our best goalscorer so we need him closer to goal

Judoman

Don't read my posts then. Put me on ignore. Sorry for me wanting to the team to do better and put a better shift in. Should just roll around dead and clap my hands like people with awesome fan mentality like yours do.

Spare my time and yours.

I recommend everyone else being bothered by my ambitious or pathetic fan mentality that's tired of excuses and players not exerting their best to do the same. Don't quote my posts to complain. Click on the name to the left, go to profile and click put on ignore list.

Oh i see, the "work harder you lazy bastards" part is just you wanting for us to win more trophies. I understand now. I m sorry. I wish i wanted to win as badly as you do.

You obviosly didn t compete in anything in your life. It s never too late to try you know. You might learn something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh i see, the "work harder you lazy bastards" part is just you wanting for us to win more trophies. I understand now. I m sorry. I wish i wanted to win as badly as you do.

You obviosly didn t compete in anything in your life. It s never too late to try you know. You might learn something.

It's never too late to try to learn English either. Perhaps take up your own advice?

You know you've nothing to say when you come up with shit like "You *obviously* never competed in anything in your life. It's never too late to try you know."

Good thing you know me Judoman, the guy that talks about what others have done or not(despite never meeting them), and what they can learn when he struggles to write down a proper sentence in English.

Last edited:

Richard.H

until this old guard leaves I'm afraid we won't have a sniff at CL. Just like Pep did in '08, several players in this squad need to leave simply because they won everything and lack a lot of motivation. Only keep Messi, Busquets, Pique, Alba, and the young players who emerged in 14/15.

Lot of users here severely underestimate just how important motivation is.

Judoman

It's never too late to try to learn English either. Perhaps take up your own advice?

You know you've nothing to say when you come up with shit like "You *obviously* never competed in anything in your life. It's never too late to try you know."

Good thing you know me Judoman, the guy that talks about what others have done or not(despite never meeting them), and what they can learn when he struggles to write down a proper sentence in English.

Well don t feel insulted dude. Perhaps you should work harder on your self control? It sounds stupid doesn t it? You being an expert on judging hard work of other people and all that. Well just in case, competing in sports is a good way to do just that.

And yes, i know that giving grammatical advice is the sign of a man, who has a lot to say about football, so i won t hold it against you.

I will just work harder on my third language skill. Thanks for pointing that out.

kobby

Probably the best Messi interview I have ever seen. I have a feeling he will single-handedly drag Argentina far in the upcoming WC---I can just feel it in my gut

Givenchy

Messi :worthy:

I never knew he was so religious. fuck my native country, I want Argentina to win that WC. the GOAT deserves it

FCBfan22

Great interview.

Only this bugs me:
- Messi: “I have a strong friendship with Suarez. On the pitch, he makes life easier. His movement is great, he runs, he presses. Sometimes he runs one way but then goes another way. It makes it easier for me to play my game as well.” [tyc]

Leo, please get new glasses.

Home of Barca Fans