10 - Lionel Messi - v5

M

MessiCam

You keep spouting that Messi movement is fine and all about the 'nuances'.

That is going well so far.
As I thought, you don’t have a clue and that’s why you make these blanket statements.

They stuck him on the wing tonight with a crippled midfield, only option was to drift infield into a well marshalled Croatian central midfield.

Croatia deserve a lot of credit.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
By the way, can’t take seriously posters who have “Messi” in their username. Obviously they will defend him to death. This does not apply to all of course, but still.

:lol: My username is what it is because I couldn't think of anything else when I signed up years ago.

JamDav1982

As I thought, you don’t have a clue and that’s why you make these blanket statements.

They stuck him on the wing tonight with a crippled midfield, only option was to drift infield into a well marshalled Croatian central midfield.

Haha aye you have such a clue you claim Messi movement is fine and all about 'nuances'.

You dont have a single clue as is being shown.

Messi wasnt on the wing ffs. Try watching game a bit closer before such clueless comments.

Stoichkov1

Messi doesn't receive the ball in dangerous areas because he barely moves, is this that difficult to understand?

There was always a an opponent between the ball and Messi and Messi didn't move to receive the ball and break free from the Croatia player.

Do you think it's normal that a player covers only 7.5km while the average for a forward is 8.5-9?

Even someone who doesn't follow football just looking at a Barca or Argentina match would notice how static Messi is.

blaugrana1987

Messi was crap, no denying that. I dont think I ever seen hum so bad in one tournament, but Sampaoli killed them. Ruined them. Wtf did he put on field today? That was embarassing. 2 touches needed everytime ball was passed...

blaugrana1987

Messi doesn't receive the ball in dangerous areas because he barely moves, is this that difficult to understand?

There was always a an opponent between the ball and Messi and Messi didn't move to receive the ball and break free from the Croatia player.

Do you think it's normal that a player covers only 7.5km while the average for a forward is 8.5-9?

Even someone who doesn't follow football just looking at a Barca or Argentina match would notice how static Messi is.

Tbh he is always followed by at very least 2 players, wherever he moves.

MagIX

http://www.squawka.com/en/news/how-...entinas-worst-displays-at-a-world-cup/1043110

EXCELLENT ARTICLE ON TONIGHTS GAME AND WHY THE GUY TO BLAME IS NOT LEO MESSI BUT RATHER JORGE SAMPAOLI!

I don't know what the expectations were...People forgot that Argentina qualified only in the last match, thanks a miracle...
OK, it is Sampaoli fault, but not 100%, he had only some months at his disposal...the problem is deeper, since 10 years and more that Argentina can not put together a team and create a team spirit, a soul, .....it looks almost like a curse.
Really, i can't not believe it !! 10 years !! Messi era and Argentina fails to assemble a team !

Home of Barca Fans