10 - Lionel Messi - v5

M

MessiCam

What did you guys expect? Like it or not Suárez was made the focal point of attack. Suarez also gets to play with wingers in Messi’s absence while Messi gets to play with Paco.

It is what it is.

Felipetonelo

Here in Brazil some people only look to stats and numbers, it's annoying.
Most people don't watch the game, they just wait the game to finish to post "2 goals today for Cristiano", "4 goals today for Cristiano", "Messi scored 1 he sucks"
It seems that soccer is turning into mathematics.

Horatio

You're welcome
Most people don't watch the game, they just wait the game to finish to post "2 goals today for Cristiano", "4 goals today for Cristiano", "Messi scored 1 he sucks"

Brazil Argentina rivalry might have something to do with that. They are already negatively biased towards Messi.

MessiTBE

Banned
If he wins World Cup the stupid debate would be over forever but shame that he has crap national team who choke everytime.

People already forgot how Messi single on his own carried argentina to the World Cup, they forgot already.

Horatio

You're welcome
If he wins World Cup the stupid debate would be over forever but shame that he has crap national team who choke everytime.

People already forgot how Messi single on his own carried argentina to the World Cup, they forgot already.

Go to bed. It's late.

footyfan

Calma, calma
who do you have as your top 5? out of curiosity.

Out of the players I've seen (which really is only 2003/04 onwards cause that's when I could make head or tails of anything) - Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets.

Of all time - Messi, Maradona, Pele. After that, I really don't know. But I guess I would have both Ronaldos, Cruyff, Beckenbauer, Maldini in the top 10.

Givenchy

Also Messi 91 goals in single year is in big big danger.

stop obsessing over the farce of a debate that is; Messi vs Ronaldo.

Messi is a team player and obviously the GOAT of this generation. only retards of the footballing world prefer Ronaldo.

RMU ReBorn

Asked in his post-match press conference if Salah could be mentioned in the same sentence as five-time world player of the year Messi, Reds boss Klopp said: 'I think Mo is on the way.'

I don't think Mo or anybody else wants to be compared with Lionel Messi - he is the one who has been doing what he's been doing for what feels like 20 years or so. The last player I know who had the same influence on a team performance was Diego Maradona.

It's even worse In Asia . I mean Madrid are 15 points behind us and Madrid fans in my country are celebrating his poker and his goal tally which is closing in on Messi's

Home of Barca Fans