10 - Lionel Messi - v5

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Also, when you hit the post THAT many times it isn’t just bad luck.

Maybe, but this time the angle was very tricky, even more so for a left-footed player. The kind of goal that you just have to take as a surprise, not one you can expect to score.

Ripsta

Well, he's going to have to pull a rabbit out his ass either in the CL or the World Cup if he wants to win another Ballon d'Or. Quite sad to see his team mates let him down on so many occassions.

Suarez, despite his goals, should not be a starter either. It's telling Messi's scoring form has gone to shit since he returned to the side. The four goal haul earlier this season was nice whilst is lasted.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hmm.. Going through a bit of a dry spell right now and the timing isn’t particularly great. Looked like he got tired in the second half and still played the full game. Worried.

Still not GOAT Level. I dont know why he stoped scoring, I hope he saved his energy for the CL. There Barca need a superior Messi to beat Chelsea, Messi should have rested in three days they must play in London

Ripsta

Was scoring for fun early on in season- aslong as team keeps winning that's all that matters suppose

He was doing that when Suarez was out injured. Ever since he returned Messi's goalscoring rate has been gradually dropping, right now he's in a rut.

I also feel whenever Suarez plays Messi feels obliged to pass to him due to their friendship, no matter how many times the fucker is offside.

It's going to bite us in the arse big time in Europe IMO. You want the best of Messi you drop Suarez, end of.

Windhook

He played at 20% or something, minimal level, but still managed to assist and be threat at all times. Kept himself fresh for Chelsea.

raskolnikov

He was doing that when Suarez was out injured. Ever since he returned Messi's goalscoring rate has been gradually dropping, right now he's in a rut.

I also feel whenever Suarez plays Messi feels obliged to pass to him due to their friendship, no matter how many times the fucker is offside.

It's going to bite us in the arse big time in Europe IMO. You want the best of Messi you drop Suarez, end of.
Nah, Messi takes cl very serious. If he is is in a position to score he will be clinical. He might do his friendship thing in la liga when we are 3-0 up but not in cl ko rounds.
Its more that Suarez is our main attacking point so Messi gets less in scoring position than before. But he will still end up with 30+ goals in la liga.

Home of Barca Fans