10 - Lionel Messi - v5

dakt

lol @ having nipples in 2018

ri5yq.gif

FCBfan22

Well, maybe Sofia pumps his nipples in bed and he forgot that he has a medical the next day...

61Atuguk9ML._SY355_.jpg

50 Shades of Luisito

behindbrowneyes

Lineker on Messi/Maradona (google translate sry):
Why do you love Messi so much?

Messi does four or five things in a match that I've never done one day in my career. You made some like him but Leo is every game. He does amazing things. It is the best of all time. I never thought I would see someone better than Maradona.

I tell you the same. I played three years with Diego. What differentiates them?

The numbers. Messi scores in almost every game. Diego did not put so many. Leo passes and dribbles like Diego but without being a born goalscorer he scores a lot. He is very clever. And it has been more years at the top of football. They are 12 already. It is a phenomenon. They say that Maradona won a World Cup and Leo does not but Leo has four Champions and Diego never won the European Cup. Then, it can be debated. The two are the best but for me, Messi a little more. Barça plays with 13 players because they have Messi.
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...-messi-cristiano-barca-champions-iniesta.html

FCBfan22

Well, here is 40cm of snow with temperatures around 0.

Strange that it's warmer here than in Madrid in the middle of the winter, where I heard, is still -19.

Home of Barca Fans