10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Hardy

ICONIC

DRvT2UuXcAEwZoW.jpg

Windhook

There are some images circulating about the ball being out of play before the third goal. Photoshopped or not the whole argument is pathetic, Barcelona clearly, cleanly won the match because they were better.

RMU ReBorn

9 chances created by Messi alone in Santiago Bernaleo . This man owns Madrid . If it wasn't for Gomes's poor finishing and Navas's splendid saves ,he would have equalled Xavi's record of most assists in a classico . Add to that he is the top scorer of 2017 . Here you are looking at Xavi and Gerd muller combined with unreal talent . Goat _/\_

enjoy while it lasts ,we are blessed to have him .

He nullified Madrid's 4 man midfield tactics with his presence in the midfield . If you have any doubt , check out were was Kovacic when Rakitic was on his run for the first goal , were he got acres of space in midfield to run through

RMU ReBorn

Penaldo fan boy of this forum would still have the audacity to say that penaldo was better today because of his off ball movement :lol:

Ritchie

9 chances created by Messi alone in Santiago Bernaleo . This man owns Madrid . If it wasn't for Gomes's poor finishing and Navas's splendid saves ,he would have equalled Xavi's record of most assists in a classico . h

He should have had a ton of assists but for his team mates letting him down.

Neeraj

I cannot describe in words how much praise this alien deserves in the annals of history. Short of renaming the sport after him, anything else humans do to honor him will seem like a feeble attempt by mankind to appease a God.

Total-Football

looked stiff today in the first half I was sharepening my knife to slay him.. but he came alive in the second half and buttfucked real madrid.. that s leo. a stiff leo can make you win a good day leo makes your jaw dropp in awe.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans