10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Total-Football

Really bad game by messi.. really.. i have accepted his stamina problem.. but i wont accept not managing it properly.. he played a fantastic game against city.. after those big games he should be rested and left for the second half.. loved the penalty.. fuck that cunt of a keeper.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh boy, he's back :/

He should be rested ... the only guy creating something for us even when not on his best, should be rested after playing 90min in a month :facepalm:

KingLeo10

Really bad game by messi.. really.. i have accepted his stamina problem.. but i wont accept not managing it properly.. he played a fantastic game against city.. after those big games he should be rested and left for the second half.. loved the penalty.. fuck that cunt of a keeper.

rested in second half, who was going to score the winner? neymar? :messi:

Horatio

You're welcome
Wait...wasn't [MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION] banned permanently?

Anyway, welcome back.

Zidane121

Banned

Agree, he's not at the age where he can play 90 min every game, he needs to be managed better to avoid more injuries from now on.

Galning

He looked tired but that's normal. He got back from injury and GOAT mode was expected and delivered from the first minute he entered the pitch. Hopefully Lucho will be able to rest him in one of the next games.

Vlom

Oh man, now Zidane joins the anti messi party :facepalm:

He's not tired for fuck sake, he needs match fitness as he just got back from 1month out, what rest are you guys talking about ?

barcanuck

People who say this is Meh Messi are you guys seriously this dumb?

Every team builds their tactics around stopping Leo it's not that he's Meh it's that he has to be more clinical and take the fewer chances he gets and that's what he does. He's not going to dribble 10 guys and score like he did vs Getafe when no one game planned for Leo. Wake up this is the best player in the history griping about meh games is like hating football to it's core. Watch the build up to the penalty and tell me that's meh again.

Total-Football

We need a lip reader to give us a transcript of what messi was saying to those cunts who threw the bottle.. he went off on their ass lol

Vlom

People who say this is Meh Messi are you guys seriously this dumb?

Every team builds their tactics around stopping Leo it's not that he's Meh it's that he has to be more clinical and take the fewer chances he gets and that's what he does. He's not going to dribble 10 guys and score like he did vs Getafe when no one game planned for Leo. Wake up this is the best player in the history griping about meh games is like hating football to it's core. Watch the build up to the penalty and tell me that's meh again.

No, he needs rest every game, plus we don't really need him now with the bench we have ! :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans