10 - Lionel Messi - v5

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Won't be able to save the day this time. Shame that his run of winners away to Atletico will see an end, but he just doesn't have the room without someone like Neymar tonight. With how deep they're sitting, it's easy to isolate Messi considering he is our only danger these days.

FinBarcelonafan

Poor Messi has to save us now, just days after saving Argentina. Our lineup is absolutely revolting, if Messi decides to walk it's over.

I'm sure Messi looking at ManC and thinking "how sweet it would be to play there?"

This team is a big mess. Midfield is on it's last legs, no creativity, left wing Andre Gomes and striker finished Suarez. I'm quite sure he is tempted to join with Guardiola again.

booge

I'm sure Messi looking at ManC and thinking "how sweet it would be to play there?"

This team is a big mess. Midfield is on it's last legs, no creativity, left wing Andre Gomes and striker finished Suarez. I'm quite sure he is tempted to join with Guardiola again.

True but there is more challenge for messi here. Messi has had great teams in the past and it's too easy for him lol.

FinBarcelonafan

True but there is more challenge for messi here. Messi has had great teams in the past and it's too easy for him lol.

At some point It becomes too big challenge. We need to get younger and faster. We are just too slow for modern football or that's how I see it. Imagine, If we had players who could make runs and finish Messi's assists? That would be lethal..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
And his streak of late winners away to Atletico comes to an end. Could've made it 4 in a row with that late freekick, but it wasn't to be. Shame.

kilian

How many times did he lose a ball in dangerous position today? It`s becoming a pattern for him this season. He`s too confident at times.

Shit game, but I wouldn't read too much into his play nor any other of the South American internationals' after such a long flight and being thrown straight into a match in one of the toughest stadiums in the league.

Home of Barca Fans