10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Raketa10

I really do not understand why are we waiting so long with his contract renewal?! We should have done it last year. I am becoming a little bit nervous and worried, there are a lot of rumors out there I hope they are all false but why the hell are we waiting the last year of his contract to start with talks!?!?

JerseyAddict

There is a SHITLOAD of rumours. City is getting him. Txiki and Pep are getting him for 250m E total with paycheck. Next you hear United is getting him with Adidas in play for 300m E total.
It pisses people off totaly. It is becoming insane.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Messi decides to leave they'll get him for 100 mil. tops as his contract will be expiring in a year from then.

I am sure Messi wants to stay but I am a bit worried tbh.

hulinat

they already said that messis contract negotiations will start in january after theyve dealt with the other players.

BarçaBarça

I'm not worried either. He will get a lot more in wages than healthy for our economy, but he will stay, I'm sure.
Even if Lucho isn't his favourite coach, he knows that we will have a new one during his contract.

xXKonan

Cx5AejaXEAA2x_6.jpg

[tw]801143440914280448[/tw]

Raketa10

If Messi decides to leave they'll get him for 100 mil. tops as his contract will be expiring in a year from then.

I am sure Messi wants to stay but I am a bit worried tbh.

Agreed I am also worried. We should seal the deal ASAP! We should have never waited so long.

Raketa10

Messi contract expires in 2018 and Suarez and Rakitic contract in 2019. How are they higher priority than? Messi contract should be above all, they should first sort that out and than everyone else. I really don't understand this, either they are 100% confident he will extend or they are idiots.

Home of Barca Fans