10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Garrus

Just applaud Paulinho type transfers and tap yourself on the back for being a true fan. Players are assets and if you dont support barto's policy like a scilent obedient little sheep you are not a true fan.
Nice straw-man, Who's supporting barto's policy?, It's funny that this response of yours came just after i was lashing the paulinho deal on his thread.
Fans *wink wink* like you who think they're supporters because they can write "Visca barca" and "Barca is my life" while we're comfortably winning trophies, And once shit hits the fans, It's "abandon ship, Especiaily you messi"

Thank god in early 2000s when gaspart ran this club onto the ground, The majority of the fans and the players were loyal enough stick with barca during it's hard times despite being led by incompetent board, And because of their loyalty that we were able to recover afterwards, Otherwise it would've have sank permanently without recovery, If people like you were the majority.

So yeah, Keep on cheering for barca when the trophies are coming in, And when shit gets tough ask messi to quit, A true fan. :worthy:

Barcilliant

How does this guy stay loyal to our club.

He could pick any club in the world and have it all. He has a bunch of donkeys running the club who don't give him the team he deserves.

Barto and co are shameless.

Barcelona Fan

How does this guy stay loyal to our club.

He could pick any club in the world and have it all. He has a bunch of donkeys running the club who don't give him the team he deserves.

Barto and co are shameless.

Lmao because the only step up from Barca is Real Madrid right now and even then they aren't actually a juggernaut. They won La Liga by 3 points last season after Ramos scored last minute goal after last minute goal and they scored 4 of 5 goals against Bayern against 10 men.

Messi had the luxury to play with completely stacked teams almost all his life. He should be able to cope a couple of seasons with only a very good team instead of the best team around.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Nice straw-man, Who's supporting barto's policy?, It's funny that this response of yours came just after i was lashing the paulinho deal on his thread.
Fans *wink wink* like you who think they're supporters because they can write "Visca barca" and "Barca is my life" while we're comfortably winning trophies, And once shit hits the fans, It's "abandon ship, Especiaily you messi"

Thank god in early 2000s when gaspart ran this club onto the ground, The majority of the fans and the players were loyal enough stick with barca during it's hard times despite being led by incompetent board, And because of their loyalty that we were able to recover afterwards, Otherwise it would've have sank permanently without recovery, If people like you were the majority.

So yeah, Keep on cheering for barca when the trophies are coming in, And when shit gets tough ask messi to quit, A true fan. :worthy:
Nah, will still support Barca of course but you cant blame Messi if he got of this sinking ship.
Why should you not speak out against this like fans? As if you just have to suffer trough it, suck it up while accepting everything just because you are a fan? Fuck this board and socios who support the milan route.

GetIn

One of our biggest problems last year positionally was Messi being listed as a RW on the team sheet then playing the entire match behind Suarez. By the looks of the pre-season matches nothing has changed and there is still a massive hole on the right wing. As long as we don't fix this problem we're not winning shit again this season.

Once shit hits the fan, you swallow the shit and say thank you. And then you pride yourself on it. Whatever works for you.

clemente

I feel so bad for him, he used to look left and saw Xavi there, now hes gonna see Paulinho, how do you even pass the ball to that, please City just trigger his release clause, its actually really low for this market, I just want the best for him.

JamDav1982

I feel so bad for him, he used to look left and saw Xavi there, now hes gonna see Paulinho, how do you even pass the ball to that, please City just trigger his release clause, its actually really low for this market, I just want the best for him.

What a load of rubbish.

You actually want Barca to get worse to prove a point and for Messi to take easy route to City.

Crazy.

clemente

What a load of rubbish.

You actually want Barca to get worse to prove a point and for Messi to take easy route to City.

Crazy.

No I don't. I dont even know what point is even there to make? Of course I want him to play here until hes 40, but imo his prime is already being wasted, and now this Paulinho signing is just the last nail in the coffin.

Home of Barca Fans