10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Kul_z

Why? Of all the outfield players who were with us the entire season, Gomes, Vidal and Paco played the least, along with Denis.

They were the substitues for roma game, gomes and paco. you do realize how shit we were back then eh? In a game we're losing gomes and paco should be game changers? oh ffs.

JamDav1982

They were the substitues for roma game, gomes and paco. you do realize how shit we were back then eh? In a game we're losing gomes and paco should be game changers? oh ffs.

Gomes came on just before Barcelona were behind in the tie and Paco/Dembele came on in dying minutes when behind.

So no he did not bring on Gomes to be a game changer and did try to do that with Paco/Dembele in the last few minutes.

EV fucked up but so did the players. They were pathetic , sulky and were making individual mistakes that were not good enough.

Trickykid

Well Dembele played good against Chelsea in CL and next round EV benched him against 3 goal lead Roma, and subbed in Gomes instead of him, so you can't really know how his brain works, I expect deadweights will get more minutes than prospects again.

EV had some seriously questionable decisions, no doubt, but this meme that some users in here love to regurgitate over and over again, that EV has a hard-on for Gomes, Vidal and Paco really needs to die a swift death.

henias

EV had some seriously questionable decisions, no doubt, but this meme that some users in here love to regurgitate over and over again, that EV has a hard-on for Gomes, Vidal and Paco really needs to die a swift death.

600 over mins in La Liga for a terrible player like him is still considered alot, and even more than Denis Suarez who has made more significant contributions than him. Don't forget Gomes got to play against Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, I mean in big games like this you cannot have Andre Gomes and the worst one being the Roma game. If one thinks he doesnt have a hard-on for these players especially in a do or die game like Roma's, I dont know what to say.

Dont forget Denis Suarez only got more minutes after the Roma backlash and if it wasnt for that, I think Gomes would have much more minutes and still provided nothing. Completely ditched Denis for no apparant reason. "Rested" Dembele but he didnt even play the entire Chelsea first leg, Atletico Madrid and Roma's both legs lmao. Pretty appalling I must say. Definitely has his own biases, for sure.

He still lacks alot of football knowledge, attacking football in general, he's only more familiar with instilling a defensive formation and shape and that's about it. He has put Gomes, Paco, Paulinho as wide players, Coutinho as a RW, lack of rotations, crumbling under pressure, seeing physcal attributes over everything else that is more important in football, and then Parejo and Willian as his transfer targets, the list goes on. I mean, it's not hard to figure out what kind of a manager he is. His mindset, style, mentality just screams everything wrong, especially for a team like Barca.

El Flaco

[tw]1009927025115660288[/tw]

[tw]1010335608458231808[/tw]

DgR-GRyW0AAnAJA.jpg

DgR-H8NWkAAqC20.jpg

[tw]1023521299367452673[/tw]

https://streamable.com/041it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One of Thiago or Mateo saying "Dad is very good at playing football"

Ah kid....if you only knew :lol:

Devils

Poor Matteo and Ciro, they will never fully understand who their father is until after the story has finished.

Thiago will at least have some understanding and memory of it.

Home of Barca Fans