10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Donatello

I am afraid Real will be more dangerous now, that they don't need to play according to a players' strengths.

Plus, Perez is 10x better chairman than Bartomeu. He surely knows what he is doing.

Neymar may be hated by many for his antics with PSG and Brazil NT, but he is definitely a matchwinner & was quite professional when he played for us. I afraid same could happen if he moved to Madrid. Same could be said for Hazard as well.

Barcelona need to step up their game now.

Last edited:

Joan

Them losing Ronaldo is the best thing that can happen to our season. Unless they buy some duo like Kane + Hazard/Neymar. It's not easy to make up for the loss.

BarçaBarça

We won't win CL with him being shit though.

Fair point, that might very well be the case. I would be tempted to say that he didn't have to be, if we got Griezmann and with Coutinho stepping up, but as it stands we need a top-performing Messi to beat the bigger clubs.

Messi has a guaranteed league title with Barca too if Madrid sell Ronaldo and don't replace him with Neymar/Mbappé/Hazard.

Only Hazard is an option there. Neymar would cost 1000M€ and Mbappe maybe 900M€.
I would be surprised to see Real spend 300M to get Kane as well.

Last edited:

Devils

Losing both Zidane and Ronaldo will be crushing for Real Madrid.

There is no replacing what they bring to that club.

blaugrana1987

Lol didnt they win CL without him practically? (Semis and finals). Cant wait for the day Barca wins CL with Messi not playing in semi or finals.

Jombi

Ronaldo might be rubbish next season though. Very few players perform great at the age of 34. Huge risk for Juve. I dont understand why they'd do it. Wage seems insane as well.

Lucky for us, there are not that many great players available, not that many great players anywhere really, so RM will find it hard to spend smart.

Last edited:
Ronaldo might be rubbish next season though. Very few players perform great at the age of 34. Huge risk for Juve. I dont understand why they'd do it. Wage seems insane as well.

Lucky for us, there are not that many great players available, not that many great players anywhere really, so RM will find it hard to spend smart.
They will make the money they spent back 10 folds on advertising and jersey sales. Ronaldo is the most marketable player in the world, probably in history, only player that is comparable is Beckham

Andresito

Staff member
They will make the money they spent back 10 folds on advertising and jersey sales. Ronaldo is the most marketable player in the world, probably in history, only player that is comparable is Beckham

You dont make a lot of money from jersey sales, its a myth.

MTL_Barca

Ronaldo will be a huge marketing boost for Juventus, as long he doesn't flop completely. Seeing what strikers score 20+ goals in Italy i can't see that happening, he will probably get to 30 goals per season there without any problem. CL will be harder but Juve has a good team overall so they should do good there too.

RMU ReBorn

If Ronaldo does end up at Juve, there'll be no excuses regarding teammates for Messi if Ronaldo outperforms him in the champions league again.

I can already see this forum filled with people acting like Khedira and Matuidi are better than Xavi and Iniesta if he wins a 4th straight CL with Juve next year.
without Modric - Zero Cl's for Madrid , With scholes ,Giggs and SAF one cl in 6 years . I will leave this here

vlad

without Modric - Zero Cl's for Madrid , With scholes ,Giggs and SAF one cl in 6 years . I will leave this here

What exactly are you saying here? That ronaldo cant win CL without WC players? Of course, neither can messi

Meessi have 3 CL-s, while ronaldo have 5, 3 in a row, thats quite a difference, let alone goal stats in.K.O. stages, and messi didnt played with average players also

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans