Page 790 of 790 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790
Results 11,836 to 11,845 of 11845

Thread: Luis Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    📰 ? During his last few months at Bar?a, Luis Su?rez asked for a 4 year contract extension. However, the club saw his request as impractical considering his age and recent performances at the time. [tv3]

The balls of this guy. Gotta respect him he genuinely thinks he's the best striker in the world
    Holy crap. I am surprised we didn't go for it. Haha.

When Suarez said that Barca should buy a new young striker, it looked like he understands that he is not good enough anymore for barca, atleast as a starter. But now we know it was only show.
    Barca will win the league, trust me.

📰 ? During his last few months at Bar?a, Luis Su?rez asked for a 4 year contract extension. However, the club saw his request as impractical considering his age and recent performances at the time. [tv3]

The balls of this guy. Gotta respect him he genuinely thinks he's the best striker in the world
    pure comedy gold,and i thought he could accept bench role

2025 season with Suarez starting..

What a joker

But can you blame him? This board has mollycoddled all the veterans to the point that they think they are as big as the club, and they may actually be that delusional, thinking that they are still the knights to lead Barca into battle

I'm really, really sad that he isn't playing against us. Would have been amazing to see him fuck up every Atletico play against us, and I would love to see him diving, moaning and bitching when his Barca amigos tackled him. Also, that would have been like playing against 10 men, which is always useful.

Dang it.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    What a joker

But can you blame him? This board has mollycoddled all the veterans to the point that they think they are as big as the club, and they may actually be that delusional, thinking that they are still the knights to lead Barca into battle

I'm really, really sad that he isn't playing against us. Would have been amazing to see him fuck up every Atletico play against us, and I would love to see him diving, moaning and bitching when his Barca amigos tackled him. Also, that would have been like playing against 10 men, which is always useful.

Dang it.
    Yup totally agree. Him not playing is a blessing
    For Atlatico they will be much faster and stronger
    Without him.

Banned

There is still a minor chance that Luis Su?rez can play against Barcelona this weekend. The Uruguayan striker will undergo a new PCR test today. If he tests negative this time around, he would be eligible to feature on Saturday. [sport]

Quickest covid recovery time ever

Quote Originally Posted by raedkuwait View Post
    Yup totally agree. Him not playing is a blessing
    For Atlatico they will be much faster and stronger
    Without him.
    Nah i think Costa will play and Costa is way worse than Suarez.

So he will probably win the la liga title with being the topscorer ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    So he will probably win the la liga title with being the topscorer ?
    Yep

Just as I predicted