Luis Suárez

JPM85

What would be the deciding factor in Barca having made an enormous mistake?

Him getting pichichi, scoring goals in away CL KO games and getting them into the title challenge till last day.
He was complacent here just like all other players, new atmosphere will give him some adrenaline for 6 weeks, then he is back to his usual self.

JamDav1982

Him getting pichichi, scoring goals in away CL KO games and getting them into the title challenge till last day.
He was complacent here just like all other players, new atmosphere will give him some adrenaline for 6 weeks, then he is back to his usual self.

Why would him doing that at Atletico be a mistake for Barca to have let him go if he is complacent while at club?

JPM85

Why would him doing that at Atletico be a mistake for Barca to have let him go if he is complacent while at club?

That's exactly my point, him doing what was expected from him at Barca will be the only reason to deem it a mistake.
He will never reach that, because he will get complacent in a matter of weeks at Atleti too.

BarcaOG

Banned
i for one am happy that hes doing well. it was time for him to go because hes useless in the CL but hes still a strong league striker. he gave us a lot of good memories and deserves all the success

ItachiXXX

I guess De Jong and Ter Stegen getting complacent too for having a mediocre season. Maybe because fanboys always groom or hype them as a team captain material but cant show it in the game

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Forum de non-amigos in hiding tonight. am I doing this right guys ?

JIW9ACt.png

xXKonan

He would have been a good fit at Atletico 5 years ago so to speak when he still had a knee and was much fitter.

Can't do it anymore in a system that requires much more than just standing around and hope he can score a Golazo.

mc_lovin

He would have been a good fit at Atletico 5 years ago so to speak when he still had a knee and was much fitter.

Can't do it anymore in a system that requires much more than just standing around and hope he can score a Golazo.

He would have been a good fit for any team 5 years ago :S

Home of Barca Fans