Luis Suárez

Total-Football

The guy said he played with injury and doesnt see himself blameworthy of the defeat. Lmaooooo.. 2 inches away from saying that we should be grateful he exists. Im a fan of prime suarez.. But like messi and the rest of the amigo-tang-clan, there is nothing to like about them personality wise.

behindbrowneyes

Moving on.
EixlvUFX0AAw5lI

Daisymorr

Time was up for him at our club but he was a special striker in his prime years, always turned up in big games and his will to win was infectious on the team. He scored many big goals as well as worked his socks off for the team and Messi. In the end his legs have gone, I think he would have continued to do the running if his legs had it in them but quite simply, they haven't.

Looking forward to seeing him at Atleti but I doubt there will be any improvement in him.

One of the best strikers of the last 15-20 years.. (excluding last 2 seasons)

zanela

I was skeptical like many others of his signing post the WC incident. But he quickly dispelled any or all trepidation of the fans with his prolificacy and indomitable spirit. A sublime footballer in his prime and a Barca great. Sadly physical decline and complacency culminated in his contested departure. Losing him without securing an adequate replacement will show on the pitch going forward.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was a traffic cone at this point, for every goal he scored we gave up so much... I wonder if he cried after the 2-8 as much as when his Barca candy was taken away...

He is completely deluded and was a leech his last couple years, his departure was way overdue... Amazing player back in the day, but it was really time to move on and all of these "bad treatment" was brought upon him by himself and his friends...

jj_101

The guy said he played with injury and doesnt see himself blameworthy of the defeat. Lmaooooo.. 2 inches away from saying that we should be grateful he exists. Im a fan of prime suarez.. But like messi and the rest of the amigo-tang-clan, there is nothing to like about them personality wise.

Watch the game over again and list the players in order of blameworthiness for the fiasco.

jj_101

I was skeptical like many others of his signing post the WC incident. But he quickly dispelled any or all trepidation of the fans with his prolificacy and indomitable spirit. A sublime footballer in his prime and a Barca great. Sadly physical decline and complacency culminated in his contested departure. Losing him without securing an adequate replacement will show on the pitch going forward.

Yea, but Xavi and Iniesta need to be replaced first. And then Dani Alves. Come to think of it Mascherano has yet to be replaced as well.

SmilerBam

I don't think complacency had something to do with his decline.He is a winner,a fighter.But he naturally declined with age and also with those many injuries...being injured at an advanced age can be a deal breaker to your body.Not everyone is naturally a physical monster like Ibra or Ronaldo.Those are outlier than the norms.

ronniecro

https://www.facebook.com/fcbarcelona/videos/830826434324864

How can someone hate him?He was a great servant of the club.Is he perfect?No.He's one of the best strikers in Barca's history?No doubt.

yeah,you can see his love for this club is unquestionable and for that i know he gave his best in every match,even when he started to struggle. you won't see this from self centred pricks like greaseman and leechers like umtiti,dembele,alba and so on

FC B

yeah,you can see his love for this club is unquestionable and for that i know he gave his best in every match,even when he started to struggle. you won't see this from self centred pricks like greaseman and leechers like umtiti,dembele,alba and so on

I'm not sure this love is for the club itself but I think it's for what it gave to him overall. He was fabulous in his first seasons but gas gotten insufferable in his last ones...

SmilerBam

I'm not sure this love is for the club itself but I think it's for what it gave to him overall. He was fabulous in his first seasons but gas gotten insufferable in his last ones...

Still much better than all attacker's output bar Messi.And btw.I think every big player has a big and nasty ego.No one is perfect.To get to the top you have to be a bit nasty.Not an excuse,but it's the truth.Being nice brings smiles,but not trophies.Suarez chose the latter,for worse or for good.Anyway,i think he really loved being here and he gave us maximum that he could.Really one of the best forwards in Barca's history.

Home of Barca Fans