Luis Suárez

Morten

Why would you willingly send a key player(you can say he was crap as of late, but still key) to a rival in the same league?
Should have sent him to another country(yes, im aware he failed the Italian test, but surely there were other options).

jj_101

vs Granada after Atletico were 4-0 up.

1 away goal in 5 years of CL.

Only mistake Barca made was not getting rid of him 3 years ago.

OK. I'm tired of ignorant people saying he came on at 4-0. FFS it was 3-0. He was in on three goals.
Barca's last game was a 1-0 vs powerhouse Elche.
Atletico looked very, very good. Felix probably had his best game ever for them, and even Costa was sharp.
Just the presence of Suarez seems to have lifted the whole team. And yes, I know, it was only one game.

and the last time Barcelona played Granada it was 1-0.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

OK. I'm tired of ignorant people saying he came on at 4-0. FFS it was 3-0. He was in on three goals.
Barca's last game was a 1-0 vs powerhouse Elche.
Atletico looked very, very good. Felix probably had his best game every for them, and even Costa was sharp.
Just the presence of Suarez seems to have lifted the whole team. And yes, I know, it was only one game.

Works both ways.

Wait for the Suarez fan boys to try their best to dismiss any goals/assists that Griez/Dembele or Coutinho get for Barca.

Jadentheman

Why would you willingly send a key player(you can say he was crap as of late, but still key) to a rival in the same league?
Should have sent him to another country(yes, im aware he failed the Italian test, but surely there were other options).

Because this board does bad business when buying, selling, and renewing contracts.

ItachiXXX

He's part of a professional team with a ruthless manager. And he is not surrounded by old pals. This further proves how important the club and the working environment is. Do you think Simeone tolerates players complaining about trainings? Or do you think a player can ever afford to do anything else except what Simeone asks of him? Or mock Simeone, or ignore him while he is talking?

:lol: Suarez just moved from the frat house to army barracks.
This dude act like he really know what's happening in every club, do you have an exclusive access ?

Thats the thing, 8/9 players are running like crazy and Suarez can focus on scoring goals.

But with Barca you forum de amigos want him to defend running around chasing balls.

Home of Barca Fans