Luis Suárez

wisconsincule

When was he expected back? Could he catch CL semis if we get there? That would be end of april, early may.

If we were able to get to the semis without him would you want to shoe horn him back into the starting lineup?

I think he would be best effective as a super sub. Where he should be able to run and press for 30 minutes.

serghei

If we were able to get to the semis without him would you want to shoe horn him back into the starting lineup?

I think he would be best effective as a super sub. Where he should be able to run and press for 30 minutes.

Imo, there's only one way we get to the semis, and that's by getting as much luck as last season in the QF draw (I'm gonna assume we knock out Napoli). The only United level opponent we can draw is Atalanta/Valencia, or maybe Tottenham/Leipzig (though I think Tottenham is better than that version of United).

Ronaldinho10

All the world thinks that Suarez is a great striker, one of the best ever...
Ajax, Liverpool, Barcelona, Uruguay...he always scored a lot of important goals...
Still now, as striker, is one of the best in Europe, together Lewandovski or few others.

Instead on Barcaforum there are users who call him "Shit", "Fat" and they also hope he doesn't return anymore.
Simply unbelievable!!!

Football is really a strange world!!!

Exactly and you know what u do? Ignore them and carry on.

FinBarcelonafan

Imo, there's only one way we get to the semis, and that's by getting as much luck as last season in the QF draw (I'm gonna assume we knock out Napoli). The only United level opponent we can draw is Atalanta/Valencia, or maybe Tottenham/Leipzig (though I think Tottenham is better than that version of United).

PSG sarcasm. Worse than ManU.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luis Suárez is recovering brilliantly from his knee injury and looks set to return much earlier than expected [md]

All of our injured players miraculously return much earlier than expected only to end up getting injured again.

LeeRomeno

He is expected back at the end of April, so theoretically can get on bench for CL semis. Not so sure if we actually make it to semis, that it would be wise to suddenly change lineup and push him back in.

Kul_z

Hes done but still unpredictable. Him as a super sub if we reach to the semis would be only a benefit

vegitot

We're shit with him or without him but we're playing better football without him. If Messi had his shooting boots on lately nobody would even be thinking about Suarez, or if the idiot board had signed another striker.

better football lmao

clemente

3 days of his salary covers a full-time chef at his house yearly salary, no empathy for this sugar addict, hope we will have Lautaro as a starter by the time this guy is back.

raedkuwait

All the world thinks that Suarez is a great striker, one of the best ever...
Ajax, Liverpool, Barcelona, Uruguay...he always scored a lot of important goals...
Still now, as striker, is one of the best in Europe, together Lewandovski or few others.

Instead on Barcaforum there are users who call him "Shit", "Fat" and they also hope he doesn't return anymore.
Simply unbelievable!!!

Football is really a strange world!!!

He was the key word is was, but all great players at some age
Become not usefull, well for 2 or 3 years he is been shit player while being served with so many scoring chances, hence why barca has been bad in CL for years now. And he is another walker on the field beside messi which we cant efford if we want to play good again, thats why we r playing and look much better without him on the field.

Sailor Mars

Suarez is still a good striker, but the problem is that he plays on a Barca team that is under pressure to get the most return on Messi's talent.

Also lets not discount the effect that Madrid's 3peat has had on Barca fans. Many fans want a Cl title(s) as a response to the threepeat and also to pull Messi even with CR7 in terms of CL titles.

So Suarez gets blamed for every CL failure because fans expect him to get that extra goal or two that helps Barca advance in a CL tie.

clemente

Suarez is still a good striker, but the problem is that he plays on a Barca team that is under pressure to get the most return on Messi's talent.

Also lets not discount the effect that Madrid's 3peat has had on Barca fans. Many fans want a Cl title(s) as a response to the threepeat and also to pull Messi even with CR7 in terms of CL titles.

So Suarez gets blamed for every CL failure because fans expect him to get that extra goal or two that helps Barca advance in a CL tie.

Extra goal? How about fans just expect their striker to score?

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa

9/10 some of the best gymnastics I've ever seen, BBZ would be proud.

Home of Barca Fans