Luis Suárez

Moe

powered by;
Will always be grateful to everything he accomplished here. People will quickly forget his bad UCL away games when all is said and done like they forgot Villas 22 scoreless matches streak, and Eto'os misses throughout the 08/09 season.

Goodbye el pistolero, the greatest Barca striker in the 21st century. :cheers:

LMTR14

I liked him but it's way beyond time he left. now follow his steps umtiti, greaseman, dembele, pique, busquets, alba, roberto, coutinho and we may have a chance of a title next (or rather this) season.

JerseyAddict

I must say, I am kind of sad. He is our 3rd best scorer of all times. He scored so manny GOLAZOS that I will miss those.
I respect that and I will remember him for those... Now when he is gone...

serghei

I must say, I am kind of sad. He is our 3rd best scorer of all times. He scored so manny GOLAZOS that I will miss those.
I respect that and I will remember him for those... Now when he is gone...

Of course, he is a legend of the club. Too bad they didn't win the treble last year, that Anfield loss was the worst for this cycle.

JerseyAddict

Of course, he is a legend of the club. Too bad they didn't win the treble last year, that Anfield loss was the worst for this cycle.

It is so weird. That Dembele miss at CN or that Alba miss at Anf. If they have scored...

All of these players would leave the club like winners and legends...

But after Roma, Lpool and Bayern... They will always carry that mark.

Sad in some way.
But they didn't realize when is the time to leave.

Xavi and Iniesta did.

Wambo

So happy to see this dog of a player out from Barcelona. Overall nasty player who bites, simulates, is bitchy and never gave his 100% when playing here. He got lucky the first season but never delivered in CL afterwards which is why we only won 1 in 6 years. Fuck you Suarez and no goodbye from me.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So happy to see this dog of a player out from Barcelona. Overall nasty player who bites, simulates, is bitchy and never gave his 100% when playing here. He got lucky the first season but never delivered in CL afterwards which is why we only won 1 in 6 years. Fuck you Suarez and no goodbye from me.

Delivered also in second season. Scored a goal and gabe preassist in first knockout round and also scored a brace against Atletico in quarter final.

Home of Barca Fans