Luis Suárez

ronniecro

you cannot question his love and passion for barca,he's genuinely heartbroken. i'd still pick him over that leeches greaseman,dembele or umtiti

CatalinR10

The amount of disrespect here..

You know you can both appreciate what he's done AND be glad that he's leaving.
People are talking like it's some nobody fucking off.

He's definitely a Barca legend. No need to compare him to Villa or Eto'o.

That's what happens when you overstay in a club to the point where 90% of the fans don't like you.

Take a look in the Busquets thread 8-10 years ago , everyone was sucking him off and calling him the GOAT DM. Now we all shit on him because he's trash , which is true.

Suarez should have left like 2 years ago and would have received the farewell he trully deserves for his contribution ( especially in the first years ) by both the club and the fans.

Instead he overstayed , became a toxic piece of shit who yells at youngsters everytime HE makes a mistake , acts like he's the best striker in the world , which he's not even in top 10 ( at this moment ) , had pathetic CL performances , especially away games , became greedy asking for full salary to leave , etc.

IMO Eto'o was bigger for the club than Suarez.

Messigician

Su?rez: "The club wanted changes and the coach didn't count on me."

? Su?rez: "I want to show that I can continue to perform at a high level."

Messigician

🗣 ? Suarez: ?In Barcelona you always have to be at your best and you don't know how many years are ahead of you. I am proud to have lasted so long."

El Guaje

❗️ Although the club recognise it will be difficult, Barcelona are back in the race to sign Inter Milan forward Lautaro Mart?nez. [rac1]

We're doomed

I mean, you never know but bruh we couldnt even submit an offer for Depay so there is no way we can afford Lautaro.

vegitot

Message me when suarez has won world cup
Message me when suarez has scored in Cl
Final such important goals, message me when
Suarez dont fuck up every fucking attack with
His first touch, message me when suarez is not
A fucking walking Cancer in every fucking game.

Message me when Villa won World cup without Xavi-Iniesta feed him the ball. Not taking any thing from Villa but Spain won Euro 2012 without him and it was Spain midfielders that won the tittle.

Lmao Suarez scored in UCL final 2015.

You are cancer. GTFO.

vegitot

That's what happens when you overstay in a club to the point where 90% of the fans don't like you.

Take a look in the Busquets thread 8-10 years ago , everyone was sucking him off and calling him the GOAT DM. Now we all shit on him because he's trash , which is true.

Suarez should have left like 2 years ago and would have received the farewell he trully deserves for his contribution ( especially in the first years ) by both the club and the fans.

Instead he overstayed , became a toxic piece of shit who yells at youngsters everytime HE makes a mistake , acts like he's the best striker in the world , which he's not even in top 10 ( at this moment ) , had pathetic CL performances , especially away games , became greedy asking for full salary to leave , etc.

Same shit when some Milan fans said Maldini was not a legend like Baresi or Costacurta because he overstayed at Milan, not like these two legends left with glory.

Sorry, i dont buy it. How about Messi fail to win any tittle this season and leave next summer? Is he not club biggest legend?

raedkuwait

Amen to that, now that's the best and true comment
In here.

snowy

Scary numbers even if injured for years. Think what numbers he could've achieved had he not been ... Monster stuff!

If I was Barcelona's mayor. I'd throw Pistolero the biggest farewell ever! Texas Style!!!

giphy.gif
Abayoooooo Legend :salute:

Home of Barca Fans