Luis Suárez

fergus90

Everyone is forgetting how shit Griezmann has been as a 9. Suarez will easily win his spot back.

I don't think it's implausible he makes his way back into XI now and then but his days of being an undisputed starter every game are definitely over. It's glaringly obvious for the whole world to see that Suarez is finished on a physical level to sustain playing 90 minutes twice a week.

Jay Jay

I would rather play Pique if needed. We need to move on. Griezmann is shit, and it will be. But, that is not the reason to play Suarez.

Porque

If Suarez refuses to leave, he's an ass but it is also our fault for putting him on such a contract. Then again Griezmann was signed just last year and on much more.

The board is to blame more than anyone.

About Suarez as a player. Too early to even give him a glimmer of getting a spot. Should only come once we exhausted all options and the clause is impossible to activate.

Serbian

You clearly started watching football since MSN era lol.
Suarez is far, far, faaaar, faaaaar from the greatest striker in the club history.
I would say not even top 7 or 8 if all of his time at this club is considered, not just when his performance here was at a peak for two seasons.
Your just a Suarez hater i bet your a Man United fan in England. Suarez is top 5 striker in history of football, only player i take
Over him is Prime Ronaldo9. He is better than anyone barca ever had, and yes better than Eto no question

Home of Barca Fans