Luis Suárez

serghei

Great legend. To think I've considered the thought of putting him above Sammy... :lol:

So, all of Messi's friends (amigos) staying?
Except Rakitic, who said that he wasn't too close with Messi in the last years.

Very predictable.

FIFY. I'll take Vidal though.

Porque

No doubt these guys are clinging on to staying now Messi is staying.

Starting to think again that if we actually accepted Messi exit clause as valid that he wouldn't of even moved.

Givenchy

No doubt these guys are clinging on to staying now Messi is staying.

Starting to think again that if we actually accepted Messi exit clause as valid that he wouldn't of even moved.

I doubt Messi really gives a shit at this point, he wanted out regardless if Suarez stays or not. these players just want to milk Barca for all they can

gonna be an awkward season with Messi wanting to leave, Suarez clearly being told to gtfo.. and both are still here :lol:

He will stay, start from the beginning of La Liga, play 60% of the matches and his contract will be renewed automatically for another year. FC Shambles. 😹😹

Koeman seems to be spineless after all.

Porque

What if he stays and doesn't play until after the winter market. That way he has the choice to leave, or if he stays we have the guantee that the 60% games clause is unfulfilled.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
What if he stays and doesn't play until after the winter market. That way he has the choice to leave, or if he stays we have the guantee that the 60% games clause is unfulfilled.

Nope I'd rather he didn't play at all. Give his minutes to youngsters.

Messigician

❗If Su?rez continues at Bar?a, Koeman would be willing to count on him, and he could be the starting striker. [cope]

It's done

Messigician

(🌕) Sources close to Bar?a inform that the club simply doesn't have the cash to make signings at the moment, with Lyon president (Jean-Michel Aulas) tweeting that Josep Maria Bartomeu told him the same in a conversation on Sunday. @moillorens @samuelmarsden #Transfers ⚠️❌💰

Wow he's actually staying dawgs

Givenchy

❗If Su?rez continues at Bar?a, Koeman would be willing to count on him, and he could be the starting striker. [cope]

It's done

:lol:

We literally have the exact same team as last season minus Raki (who is nowhere near as bad as Busi).. yikes.

I can already see it now: Ansu not playing much due to Griezmann/Suarez. Pjanic preferred to Puig, oh and i almost forgot, Alena.. the new Bob.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans