Luis Suárez

Vilarrubi

đź“° ? During his last few months at Bar?a, Luis Su?rez asked for a 4 year contract extension. However, the club saw his request as impractical considering his age and recent performances at the time. [tv3]

The balls of this guy. Gotta respect him he genuinely thinks he's the best striker in the world

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2025 season with Suarez starting..

Neeraj

What a joker :lol:

But can you blame him? This board has mollycoddled all the veterans to the point that they think they are as big as the club, and they may actually be that delusional, thinking that they are still the knights to lead Barca into battle :lol:

I'm really, really sad that he isn't playing against us. Would have been amazing to see him fuck up every Atletico play against us, and I would love to see him diving, moaning and bitching when his Barca amigos tackled him. Also, that would have been like playing against 10 men, which is always useful.

Dang it.

raedkuwait

What a joker :lol:

But can you blame him? This board has mollycoddled all the veterans to the point that they think they are as big as the club, and they may actually be that delusional, thinking that they are still the knights to lead Barca into battle :lol:

I'm really, really sad that he isn't playing against us. Would have been amazing to see him fuck up every Atletico play against us, and I would love to see him diving, moaning and bitching when his Barca amigos tackled him. Also, that would have been like playing against 10 men, which is always useful.

Dang it.
Yup totally agree. Him not playing is a blessing
For Atlatico they will be much faster and stronger
Without him.

Messigician

There is still a minor chance that Luis Su?rez can play against Barcelona this weekend. The Uruguayan striker will undergo a new PCR test today. If he tests negative this time around, he would be eligible to feature on Saturday. [sport]

Quickest covid recovery time ever

Morten

Complete non-factor, just not fair watch him get bullied by Mendy, Varane and Ramos all game.
Atletico started playing better when he came off, Simeone made a mistake starting him.

raedkuwait

Actually i think playing one man short without him would be better, he is fucking useless and ruins every thing, should have moved to usa 2 years ago. Poor Felix looked So bad and must be cursing his luck to play
Along side him.
Damn our luck is so bad that he didnt play for them When we played them.

Last edited:

serghei

It's like Ode to Django said. I don't care if your scoring instinct is great, if you don't have legs, you can't play at the highest level anymore.

Alik

Shouldn't start any important games for Atl?tico. And when Felix was subbed off before him lol.... :lol:

Actually i think playing one man short without him would be better, he is fucking useless and ruins every thing, should have moved to usa 2 years ago. Poor Felix looked
So bad and must be cursing his luck to play
Along side him.
Damn our luck is so bad that he didnt play for them
When we played them.

Exactly.

Home of Barca Fans