Luis Suárez

xXKonan

It was either between him and Messi.

We couldn't keep having two players with so little off the ball movement and lack of workrate in the starting XI anymore.

CuleInAsia

Don't care and we'll finish ahead of AM.
I think you rate Koeman as a coach far too highly. I've seen him losing his marbles at everton when granted a budget

As of now, AM has a great coach, working system and a good defense with some guaranteed strikers upfront. I think they are well placed to fight in the top 3.

CuleInAsia

Lol at the over reactions here, but it's to be expected, I'm seeing it's the same clowns who were pining for Valverde 2 games after he was fired. I'd just ignore these trolls, there's no point trying to have a sane discussion, it's clear that's not what they are here for.

Want to post more often here but the knee jerk reactions and the inability to have a sane convo with most of the fans here doesnt make it worth my time.

Jadentheman

Sometimes you have to offload the problematic players even if they're quality. Not the first Barca did it and won't be the last. Recent history baring Suarez included

Deco, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Henry, Ibrahimovic, Sanchez, Yaya Toure

serghei

Difference being Benzema on his best day matches Suarez finishing at his worst.
Vice versa relationship on training and personality.

Not even a comparison who has been more influential in the last 5-10 years.

You're exaggerating. In CL Benzema is one of the biggest scorers in the history of the competition. Clearly better than Suarez. In La Liga Suarez was better, in CL Benzema was better.

I have Suarez as the better player overall career wise, but it's close. Benzema was an undisputed starter of a 4 time CL winning team. He's not as prolific scorer as Suarez, but everything else he does better imo. Better passing, better movement, more disciplined tactically and so on. Main problem with Benzema is that his finishing is inconsistent. He misses too many big chances.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Sometimes you have to offload the problematic players even if they're quality. Not the first Barca did it and won't be the last. Recent history baring Suarez included

Deco, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Henry, Ibrahimovic, Sanchez, Yaya Toure

How we?ve missed Ibrahimovic as well ..

Gnidrologist

2 goals and assists in 20 minutes of action. Suarez will show barca made enormous mistake
iu

Home of Barca Fans