Luis Suárez

AjaxAmsterdam

People saying he shouldve left sooner but I think you should look at his character. Took a big chance and moved to Holland while he was young to play at a tiny club then fought hard for a transfer to Ajax managed a transfer to Liverpool when even his biggest Ajax fans said that was a step too big and then finished it off by going to Barca.

This dude is a perpetual over achiever propelled by an incredible self belief, its what made him a success. I think he honestly still thinks he should play at Barca.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

People saying he shouldve left sooner but I think you should look at his character. Took a big chance and moved to Holland while he was young to play at a tiny club then fought hard for a transfer to Ajax managed a transfer to Liverpool when even his biggest Ajax fans said that was a step too big and then finished it off by going to Barca.

This dude is a perpetual over achiever propelled by an incredible self belief, its what made him a success. I think he honestly still thinks he should play at Barca.

He was an outstanding player and is still a good player but Barca cant have a player who forgot to score in knockout matches and very rarely scores in CL nowadays. We have to move forward.

AjaxAmsterdam

He was an outstanding player and is still a good player but Barca cant have a player who forgot to score in knockout matches and very rarely scores in CL nowadays. We have to move forward.

I agree but its not Suarez fault he was still here, I dont expect players to do a Xavi or Iniesta and realise their time is up (thats what makes them special that they did realise). Its the fault of the board to have these elderly players on long contracts.

Reason why Gini prly still will leave Liverpool at the end of the season is exactly that he wants a longer deal then Liverpool is prepared to give.

Givenchy

We never really got to see the Liverpool version of Suarez imo. whether that was down to him missing games due to the biting incident or Messi being the main man at Barca i'm not sure but hes a Barca legend and his role in MSN, the greatest front 3 in history can't be downplayed

While he was toxic at times, i feel the way the club went about his exit to be shameful. our reputation along with our finances are in tatters thanks to Barto, I can't believe how much the club has fallen

AjaxAmsterdam

Liverpool Suarez was a terrific beast but I would say he was only a bit weaker in 2015. The match against PSG away was maybe the highlight of his Barca career. Two outstanding goals to win the match on his own.

Haha you shouldve seen Groningen Suarez, 19 year old possessed lil bastard an avg game for him was 2 goals and a red card it felt like lol

Birdy

Liverpool Suarez was a terrific beast but I would say he was only a bit weaker in 2015. The match against PSG away was maybe the highlight of his Barca career. Two outstanding goals to win the match on his own.

He was a beast until the end of 15/16 when he broke records.
From then on, it was a fast downward spiral.

serghei

These ugly exits are a byproduct of these player's attitude in the last few years. They've become horrible to deal with. Far away from class acts like Xavi and Iniesta, who remain the benchmark of classy legends.

If this ugliness is needed to turn the page so be it.

Home of Barca Fans