Luis Suárez

BBZ8800

Messi will ask Koeman "why is Suarez not playing?", another week again he will say "I think Suarez should play", it's not gonna be confrontational but passively Koeman will be pressured to make sure Messi is happy, will slowly start playing Suarez, I give it 1 month until this guy is our starter again.

Not only Suarez.

Messi was sad.
Messi wanted to leave.
A club needed to make him happy.
All of his closest amigos suddenly stayed (Suarez and Vidal).

I am shocked.
What a coincidence.

"Fc Messi and friends"

Last edited:

cro-man

I can see this happening. Koeman already got cucked by the amigos. It was a nice stage acts by Barto and Messi so we forget the 8-2 humiliation.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-12-at-5-06-24-PM.png

Worst captains i have ever seen. This is a joke. Biggest looser in one line.

KingLeo10

Messi, Busquets, and Pique look like 40 year old dads at the park on a Sunday while Roberto looks like that dude who never moved out of his parents' basement.

Tragic representation of the club.

KingLeo10

Bartomeu really should have let Messi go and I hope the new board does this. Whether or not he's influencing things behind the scenes, we seem to be incapable of moving past the oldies with him around.

Barto continues to hurt us even while trying to "save" us.

khaled_a_d

Captain arm band is historically being a player voting, which honestly is a good way of doing things. People are really getting upset over nothing here.
And if we are being honest, it isn't like we have born leaders in this squad, MATS is the worst between our players, FDJ has long way to go and he will need to learn how he say things. And those are the two many suggest as alternatives

khaled_a_d

Bartomeu really should have let Messi go and I hope the new board does this. Whether or not he's influencing things behind the scenes, we seem to be incapable of moving past the oldies with him around.

Barto continues to hurt us even while trying to "save" us.

Let's get real, this board isn't able to move past Messi, or even with Messi.
They are simply incompetent, Messi saves them a lot of trouble.
If next board are good, and have a good sport project, they can decide which is the best route to go.

Vilarrubi

Not only Suarez.

Messi was sad.
Messi wanted to leave.

I am shocked.
What a coincidence.

"Fc Messi and friends"

Pretty sure Vidal and Suarez are going. That’s why they’re not in today’s squad.

Givenchy

Not only Suarez.

Messi was sad.
Messi wanted to leave.

I am shocked.
What a coincidence.

"Fc Messi and friends"

Messi isn't to blame for this. Barto pretty much cucked Messi and his legal team, he didn't even need to go back on the Suarez decision to 'please' Messi.

Vidal and Suarez are mercenary leeches; the fact that clubs have offered them a contract yet both want a payout from the club confirms it.

Remember, Messi himself wanted to leave before this Suarez contract bs

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Captain arm band is historically being a player voting, which honestly is a good way of doing things. People are really getting upset over nothing here.
And if we are being honest, it isn't like we have born leaders in this squad, MATS is the worst between our players, FDJ has long way to go and he will need to learn how he say things. And those are the two many suggest as alternatives

It clearly hasn't been since Xavi left. Feel like situations like these there should be an exception to the rule because clearly of those 4 deserve the armband ( and as @God Serena you can even say that those 4 shouldn't be even here).

khaled_a_d

It clearly hasn't been since Xavi left. Feel like situations like these there should be an exception to the rule because clearly of those 4 deserve the armband ( and as @God Serena you can even say that those 4 shouldn't be even here).

I assume there is a "non"missing here?
And who deserve it more? And how do you know who deserve it.
The truth is, we don't know shit what is happening between the players.
The players know each others, and who they look for more than any of us.
People want to micro-manage everything related to the squad due ti the frustrations here

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I assume there is a "non"missing here?
And who deserve it more? And how do you know who deserve it.
The truth is, we don't know shit what is happening between the players.
The players know each others, and who they look for more than any of us.
People want to micro-manage everything related to the squad due ti the frustrations here

Cause none of those showed any leadership when it mattered. Just look at the funeral settings during ht against Liverpool and Bayern.

Choosing an alternative is tough I agree, but we have to move on from these players.

Home of Barca Fans