Luis Suárez

Kul_z

Great post, if you're playing like absolute dogshit on the attacking end you can at least give some effort helping out on defense. It drives me crazy watching Messi and Suarez give zero effort to try and get the ball back.

Messi would give a shit( i hope) in cl, like he showed against tottenham. As of suarez, i think you're wrong. Guy is pressing like mad dog until his stammina goes out. And as far as im concerned we dont need to defend with 10 players if other team is attacking with 7 or 8 players. The fact that our middlefield is so fucking slow that cant cover shit(besides arthur) and constant misplaced passes and too much on the ball(rakitic, vidal and ocassionaly busi) dont do them any favour. This middlefield of those three turtles should never be assembled again. Suarez and messi have this responsibility of scoring goals and creating something, without help from middlefield most of the game week in week out. Im more concerned how bad he is on the ball, not that much worried about his play without the ball.

God Serena

He's played the full 90 minutes in the past five games... Over the span of 2 weeks. And then he has the gall to complain about the schedule :lol:

Between our senior players not being able to comprehend not starting every last game, our manager not having an ounce of testosterone in his entire body, and our board just kind of signing whoever they want at seemingly random, this is the worst time to be a Barca fan in the last decade and a half, at least...

Richard.H

I’m afraid the Suarez-Messi bullyism won’t go away until we get a new manager or one of them leaves. It’s going to be a long, long season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi will understand. He was close to many players. We can't drag along Rakitic, Suarez and Pique all at the same time for much longer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi's closest friend since he joined La Masia came and left. Why do people think he'll get hurt if Suarez is benched or sold? He knows it's a business and that these things are a part of it.

El Gato

Villarato!
Messi's closest friend since he joined La Masia came and left. Why do people think he'll get hurt if Suarez is benched or sold? He knows it's a business and that these things are a part of it.

You that sure of it? It certainly doesn't help when you lose mates. Not when you're a captain and basically carrying the league scoring charts for a decade.

Arizona Scott

You that sure of it? It certainly doesn't help when you lose mates. Not when you're a captain and basically carrying the league scoring charts for a decade.

Suarez has been top 3 in scoring charts in his league every year I can think of, including this year. Suarez on his day is still as good as any #9, problem is he needs rest and a manager that at the most will play him 1/x week. We should keep him unless he wants to leave and another club pays HUGE.

El Gato

Villarato!
Suarez has been top 3 in scoring charts in his league every year I can think of, including this year. Suarez on his day is still as good as any #9, problem is he needs rest and a manager that at the most will play him 1/x week. We should keep him unless he wants to leave and another club pays HUGE.

Sure he has. Which is why Messi may not be exactly overjoyed to be losing another one of his mates. Leo is an ace, not a leader of men. Too much responsibility tends to crush him.

clemente

He's an introvert, if his bestie goes, he will have to find new one

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Of course. He's said it himself. It's a part of this business. He's seen it happen to the era before him too.

Besides, it's not easy to find a replacement for Suarez.....Barca are not in the position to pay 200m for Harry Kane or 150m for Icardi. They have to assess the market and find a good, valuable option.

And I've made my feelings about Suarez very well known around here.

Last edited:

Giginho75

I'm sure Suarez will score heavy goals again.
I remember the criticisms of last season until january before his explosion.

Many users pretend to have in the squad only and always players with top level technics and shape, every match for all the season.

FinBarcelonafan

Of course. He's said it himself. It's a part of this business. He's seen it happen to the era before him too.

Besides, it's not easy to find a replacement for Suarez.....Barca are not in the position to pay 200m for Harry Kane or 150m for Icardi. They have to assess the market and find a good, valuable option.

Isn't Icardis buyout 90 mil?

Arizona Scott

Icardi has spectacularly low assists numbers. For example he has 26 over 18115 minutes. For reference Suarez has 100 in 28164 and Mbappe has 31 in 8013. I highly doubt Icardi is a Barca type #9 or that at 25 he would change his spots.

Last edited:

shadows

Plus its doubtful either of them would be comparable to Suarez... I mean on his worst day Suarez is as shit as they come but he still is quite good if played with good enough rest in between....I dont think there is any comparable strikers out there on the market whom we can buy right now.

Home of Barca Fans