Luis Suárez

GOAT_SUAREZ

I'm no nutritionist or physical trainer, but according to FIFA he weighed in at 85kg at 1.82m.

It looks like that's 4-5 kg more than what he was at Liverpool in 2014. He's gotten older too obviously and most athletes cut weight then rather than add more. That might have something to do with his physical problems.

yep he is fat

FinBarcelonafan

I'm no nutritionist or physical trainer, but according to FIFA he weighed in at 85kg at 1.82m.

It looks like that's 4-5 kg more than what he was at Liverpool in 2014. He's gotten older too obviously and most athletes cut weight then rather than add more. That might have something to do with his physical problems.

Yep that sounds heavy for a footballer. I think he could lose some weight, although he was never that skinny player.

Neeraj

85 kg. Wow, that's heavy for someone of his height. But yeah, he's one of those that just looks plump too.

FC B

A bit overweight doesn't mean fat even for a top athlete. Eran Levy for instance is fat for any standard.

Catta

He needs to drop under 80, he would get much faster and agile, then we would have no need to replace him.

cro-man

When i think a season with suarez as a starter i could cry:rolleyes: Not that i was a fan of bringing griezmann but there was hope he would bench suarez. Hope that doesnt mean we will not try to find someone else even it means for paco....

Horatio

You're welcome
Another season of his fat ass as a starter... :(

1369782199_417814_1369782256_noticia_normal.jpg

Home of Barca Fans