Luis Suárez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In order to have a shot at the CL, we need Valverde to grow a pair and our team including Dembele to play at the best level in their career + have a bit of luck

Xaviniesta

He's still getting support from the fans in the stadium. He'll likely receive applauds even if he stinks up the place for the rest of the season.

He has to get out of his rut though. Whether it's something to do with the cyst on his knee, confidence or just a rapid decline, he has to adapt to the circumstances and come out as a better player for us soon.

If not, then he should not be the starting CF of this club.

I heard whistles for him

KingLeo10

In order to have a shot at the CL, we need Valverde to grow a pair and our team including Dembele to play at the best level in their career + have a bit of luck

if we already had coutinho, we would have a shot if EV got his head back in the game. I'd rather not get thumped in semis or worse the final with this weak sauce of a midfield.

DonAK

nah, madrid will win both clasicos judging by how bad we are.

We were perhaps worse last year with them being better and the Clasicos still turned out to be close. They are hard to predict.

Clasicos tend to be a different matter altogether purely because of the psychological advantage Barca have had over Madrid for several years now. Although the Supercopa might have turned the tide. Let's see in December.

DonAK

if we already had coutinho, we would have a shot if EV got his head back in the game. I'd rather not get thumped in semis or worse the final with this weak sauce of a midfield.

We could have had Coutinho if he went for him right away. Instead we wasted our time on Verratti and didn't even grow the balls to make a bid for him.

And then Robert and Bartomeu have the audacity to claim we got the best squad in the World/Are the World's envy. Robert said it today in the General Assembly again.

Neymessi

Liverpool are delusional and misinformed enough to want him back. Swap him for Coutinho ASAP before word gets out in England that Suarez has turned into an absolute sack of potatoes.

LFC fans will get him and will expect him to continue to give them 13/14 performances, oh little do they know.

When I told my deluded liverpool fans who are my friends how crap suarez has been for us the first thing they said was that in that case we should sell them back to them and he will do great for them. They are indeed misinformed and most football watchers who are not barca fans don't know how terrible he has turned.

But this isn't a blessing for us as he isn't getting sold when he just recieved a fat 5 year contract.

wisconsincule

I cannot believe we just renewed him. Lol Barto needs to be gone yesterday. This guy has no clue how to properly run a football club.

Barcilliant

Cannot understand Valverde not benching him. Suarez needs to be benched. It will benefit him mentally and physically. Valverde is just destroying his confidence.

I just do not understand Valverde. Bench players like Semedo, Denis and Paulinho. Play Roberto out of position but still give chances to woeful Suarez, Rakitic and Gomes.

Givenchy

Cannot understand Valverde not benching him. Suarez needs to be benched. It will benefit him mentally and physically. Valverde is just destroying his confidence.

I just do not understand Valverde. Bench players like Semedo, Denis and Paulinho. Play Roberto out of position but still give chances to woeful Suarez, Rakitic and Gomes.

hes another yes man. not going to say hes a bad manager or write him off totally but imo we really needed a manager with some balls who would shake things up if players are playing shit. the board are a pack of cunts so someone like Bielsa could really stick it to them

anyways Suarez won't be going anywhere, big fat contract and hes probably a bargaining chip to get Messi signing that contract. its really sad how we've gone from MSN to basically depending on Messi alone once again. Neymar was a big loss but i thought we could ride it out for 1 season with Suarez and Messi, Dembele coming in fresh but never in my worst nightmare did i think Suarez would turn into Torres

serghei

We were perhaps worse last year with them being better and the Clasicos still turned out to be close. They are hard to predict.

Clasicos tend to be a different matter altogether purely because of the psychological advantage Barca have had over Madrid for several years now. Although the Supercopa might have turned the tide. Let's see in December.

We were worse as in not consistent, but better at our peak. We managed to play close to our peak of last season in both clasicos, and that's why we dominated Madrid, while they didn't catch very good games.

This season we seem to be more focused and consistent, but our peak level of play is not enough to beat Madrid, especially on Bernabeu, if they show up playing their best football.

Home of Barca Fans