Luis Suárez

Messigician

I don't think he's humble at all. He seems like a narcissist that always blames others and is unable to judge himself honestly. It happened again against Lyon where he made a donkey error and then was trying to look around at Semedo or Roberto to blame it on them

Suarez is a different person on the pitch, he goes full cavenan mode hence the biting and arguing with refs etc. He is different off the pitch. It's how he's become one of the hest strikers in the world by playing on instinct. You can see he's a perfectionist when he gets angry at himself when he misplaces a pass or misses an open goal

Richard.H

He is not humble at all... I can't believe someone said that :lol:

The dude was an absolute bully at Liverpool and is the same way here, probably worse now that he's aging. He is a prick for constantly yelling at Dembele who's barely old enough to graduate college. What an asshole.

Andresito

Staff member
On the talk with how much power the old guard has here, You start to appreciate how Puyol, Xavi, and Iniesta decided to bow out when the time came.

Puyol had the mentality of a guy who can play for many more years and someone who hated defeat. Yet he knew his own body couldn't keep out with the game and didn't want to be seen as a burden so he called it a day at the end of the 2014 season.

Iniesta was a starter in his final season but he knew his own body couldn't also keep up like it use to and decided to go to Japan seemed like the right step for him and Xavi despite being one Stubborn dude himself also seen the writing on the wall eventually.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but Puyol, Xavi and Iniesta were 36, 35 and 34 respectively when they left.

Andresito

Staff member
Suárez is very humble off the pitch. Diego Costa is the same. Assholes on the pitch but the opposite off it.

Porque

Valverde isn't benching Suarez in the money part of the season. This isn't PepBalls and Ibra/Bojan. And to be honest our success hinges on recovering the best Suarez.

Valverde isn't wrong to start Suarez, but he is wrong not to sub him if he is having a poor game. That is the crux of it.

Home of Barca Fans