Luis Suárez

Arizona Scott

I won't throw away the guy who scored over 30 goals and produced almost 20 assists last year because he came in out of shape off of holiday. Give me that over an in shape rabbit or headless chicken
in a forward spot who can run all day but doesn't have a knack for the goal or the key pass.

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise, we really want Suarez to be in prime shape and peaking mentally and physically in april/may. Key thing is for him not to get injured right now and managed by Valverde.

henias

I won't throw away the guy who scored over 30 goals and produced almost 20 assists last year because he came in out of shape off of holiday. Give me that over an in shape rabbit or headless chicken
in a forward spot who can run all day but doesn't have a knack for the goal or the key pass.

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise, we really want Suarez to be in prime shape and peaking mentally and physically in april/may. Key thing is for him not to get injured right now and managed by Valverde.

Of course, but I wouldn't use him in the CL. That's for sure.

Androutsos

It is a tough spot because the best chance for us to be successful is for Suarez to hit top form, so you play him and hope he hits a good run... but that just hasn't been happening.

Home of Barca Fans